Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale kicked off last Thursday, but only Nordstrom debit and credit cardholders could purchase sale items. The sale opened up to everyone today and I went to the BP Dept looking for items that weren’t replenished on the site. None were available in-store, either. However, I have three try-ons for you within the video.
(1:27) As Seen
* BP Sunglasses
* Lush woven tunic – Size S in ashes. I loved the color passed because it’s dry clean only. I have the perfect roll tab sleeve tunic ($27.90) in all 3 colors. It’s machine washable and I’ve worn each color multiple times.
* BP sleeveless sweater – Size S, black. I tried on J Crew’s sleeveless tunic sweater today and liked that, too. I ordered this when I got home. I think it will look great with leggings. I’m interested in, but haven’t tried the Spanx faux leather leggings. They’re on backorder. I tried the Trouvé faux leather leggings and the M fit, as I expected that to be my size. They were too long on me. I’m 5’0″.
* BP long sleeve tunic tee – Size S, white. The shoulder is a little wide with a slight drop to it, but it’s not very noticeable.
* BP open front cardigan – Size XS. I knew it was sold out on the site and I was lucky to find it in-store, so I bought it.
* Everlane cotton poplin pleated dress – Size 6. It’s 100% cotton, no stretch, but loosens while you’re wearing it. I almost wish I had ordered a 4, but I think it would’ve been too high under the arms. Bra keeps would solve the shoulder problem or having the straps altered.
* Kate Spade ‘Ta Da’ earrings – Try Ebay.
* Nars ‘Greek Holiday’ lip gloss: – A very neutral shade. Looks like I’m not wearing anything. It’s that neutral on me.
I don’t know what’s going on with the stock for this sale. The sales associate who rang up my cardigan said they didn’t put out any backstock. I’m very surprised because people are going to be looking for catalog items.