J Crew Collection Campbell blazer in tartan (HO15, $348) runs regular 000 – 16 (E4102) and petite P000 – P12 (E8367). The color is calle sherwood tartan (STA). 100% wool, 100% poly lining.
Size 6 – The base of the plaid photographs as dark, but it’s not quite as dark as the photos. I love the yellow streak in the pattern. Very unique. The size 6 fit well, so tts. For reference, I’m 5’0″, 34DD.
My red shoes are Kate Spade Sedgewick rain boots. I wear 7.5 and chose the size 6-7. There’s no 8. It jumps from 7 to 9. So odd. I’m lucky they worked out for me. I’ve been wearing them in our wet weather.
Sleeve length on the left. The best size would probably be an 8P, but I like the way the rest of the jacket fits. The satin lapel is nota very shiny satin. The sheen is subtle. The buttons are gold nad that’s what’s underneath the white tissue paper at my left wrist. The one-button jacket style doesn’t always flatter my midsection, but it worked in this blazer.
Interior breast pocket and a close-up pic of the jacket colors. The question is, what type of plaid will J Crew put out next year? Will it be better than this? Will they release this version in the Factory store?
SHOPNOW gets 40% off sale items thru tonite, Wed, Jan 6.
* Campbell blazer in sparkle Donegal wool (net $83.99) – tts, 8P fit best for me
* Contrast floral lace skirt (net $59.99) – Size down at least one. Elastic waist + lots of hip room.
* Excursion vest in Fair Isle (net $59.99) – This is a digital print, not sweater knit fabric. Love the bright blue.
* Keyhole top in floral splash (net $35.99) – This print is so pretty! I love the fit of the 6. I decided to not risk sizing down even though some of these cuts have run a size too big.
* Pull-on pant in floral lace (net $59.99)
* Swiss-dot flutter-sleeve top in navy ($47.99) – I recvd this in 6 and love it. As I said in another post, I was able to fit into the 2, but I didn’t think the 4 would fit like I wanted. I’m glad I got the 6. It fits well and isn’t too loose.