J. Crew’s sleeveless tunic sweater (FA16, F4132, $59.50) runs XXXS – XXL. Color choices are dark poppy, ivory and vivid ink (navy). It’s a cotton/nylon/merino wool blend. I didn’t grab the exact % breakdown.
Size S – ivory – The fit was TTS for me. It isnt’ fitted to the body in the torso area, so it was more flattering than I expected. The neckline is a higher scoop, but I didn’t feel like it made my neck look a lot shorter. This color is lighter for late summer/early fall and the fabric isn’t too light or too heavy. A good, transitional fall piece.
ETA: Before I saw this, I ordered the BP sleeveless sweater (S) during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. I love it. In my head I picture it with faux fur leggings or J. Crew’s leather tuxedo stripe pixie pants (FA13).
I liked the sleeveless sweater with the Coldwater Creek necklace (old) I had on that day and the Sammie chinos I tried on (29). The Sammies are true-to-size (tts) and I love them. I wore them last nite. They felt just a little cropped on me and I’m 5’0″. If you’re short and your inseam is short, you might prefer the petite length. I like the regular length. I’m in the burnished moss color. LOVE the Sammies.
Get ready to see this silhouette at a few stores this fall. I like it.
If you want to see what will be released this week, click here.
SWEETSALE gets 25% off off of your $125+ online purchase. You can ask the store to honor it, but it is up to their discretion. This promo is good thru Mon, 8/15.
There are some items on promo in-store. If you have an educator/student discount, the stores are offering 20% off your purchase. If an item is on promo, you get 20% off on top of that. As we know, the educator/student discount policy can vary from store-to-store. It will be up to them if you get an additional 20% off of sale items. Per the legalese, offer not valid on men’s suiting, J.Crew sunglasses, handbags and handbag accessories, Garments for Good and third-party branded merchandise.
- Bali slides in dusty cypress (brown). metallic gold and suede
- denim jacket in Holston wash ($109.99)
- denim workwear jacket ($79.99) – 2nd cut
- downtown field jacket in black ($109.99)
- glittery tortoise dusty cypress (brown) and necklace
- Kayu embroidered clutch ($109.99)
- leather eyelet high-heel sandals ($199.99) – these and the ones below were just released
- leather eyelet sandals with ankle strap ($109.99)
- linen dress with eyelet detail ($99.99)
- linen shift dress with grommets ($109.99) – review
- Mae dress in classic faille ($139.99) – if you like a sweetheart neckline, this might be for you
- striped tweed sheath dress ($99.99)