Times fly. I recently realized that five years has passed since my first post. It’s actually been 5 years and 5 months. Crazy! In 2008, a fellow JCA asked me to take a picture of a jacket that hadn’t shown up online. Instead of sharing thru a photo hosting site, which I didn’t know how to do, started a blog. Cuz I knew aaaalll about coding. (slaps knee). I figured it out fairly easily and was on my way. So many things have happened over this time period, besides reviews. I’m very thankful for all of you who read along, those who comment and those who don’t. I know there are still readers who have been following for a long time and never chimed in. This is the first of 5 giveaways that I will be rolling out over the next couple of weeks. Thank you all for your support.
a sequin zip pouch by Loft, the J. Crew pear bracelet &
a $25 J. Crew gift card!
1) 1 entry per person. Leave your name and email address in a comment. If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, omitting your email in the comment is fine.
2) 1 additional entry per blog, Instagram or Tweet link. If you blog about this giveaway, post an Instagram or send a tweet about this giveaway, drop the link here for a 2nd entry.
3) A total of 2 entries may be earned. See 1 & 2.
4) I must be able to contact you via email or social media.
5) Random.org will choose the winner.
6) I’ll post the winning name in the comments section of this post and also send an email to the individual.
7) A new winner will be chosen if the winner doesn’t respond within 72 hours of the time stamp I send the email. No exceptions.
8) Entries accepted thru Thursday, Jan 23rd, 8:59 PST. Entries made after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.
9) This is a giveaway post. If you’re not interested in entering, please don’t leave a comment.
Note: This post isn’t sponsored by or associated with J. Crew or Loft.
J. Crew card not necessary for pay type