Ann Taylor’s Black Friday is 40% off, the same as Loft. The AT code is THANKS for 40% off sitewide and free shipping kicks in on $150 or more.
Signature twill wide leg trousers ($98) – Size 8P – There are 4 different pant fits. The Signature fit is below the waist. Good. It has a relaxed fit thru the hip & thigh. Good for the hip for my booty because the curvy fits are always too big. Not so good in the thigh. I don’t think I need that much room. Maybe it was the size. I went up one to accommodate my stomach. They felt very comfortable on. I would wear these w/a black turtleneck with the right fall or winter weather.
As always w/white pants, it’s hard to get the pockets right. Helloooo, huge pocket.
Signature wide leg herringbone pants ($98) – Size 8P -These are nice pants. Again, I’m not convinced that the Signature fit is a match for me, but I’d definitely try another fit. I’d also have to try my regular size P6. It’s just my stomach that needs to go down. My legs stayed mostly the same in weight, so
I’m thinking hoping I will eventually get back to a 6P.
Snowpearl crewneck sweater ($98) – Size S – I felt cute in the sweater in the fitting room. Not at all the same when I got home and then seeing the photos. This will be going back. It’s really cute, though. I usually wouldn’t be a fan of the exposed seams under the arm and such, but the pearl decorations are darling. I thought it’d look good w/a pearl necklace or two.
Also thought it’d be good w/the flair skirt. No on that, too. At least for me.
Enough of that. How about some pretties in the jewelry dept. Per usual, Ann Taylor does not disappoint.
* Rectangular Crystal Delicate Necklace ($48) – Thought about getting this one, but didn’t. The dangling sparkles hung in a pretty way when I tried it on.
* Glitter Bangle ($48)
* Pave Toggle Necklace ($78) – This was the sole reason I went into the store. I saw this in the most recent ad that came to my house. Unfortunately, they didn’t have it in the store. It looks waaaay less exciting online than in the ad.
* Glass Ice Pendant Necklace ($48) – I got this one. The large stones are very visible, but too honkin’ large.
* Snake Print Pave Plate Bangle $48)
* Snake Print Textured Lock Cuff ($58) – This looked really cool in-person. I didn’t have time to fool w/the lock to try it on.
If you have any favorites you’d like to share, please do!
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.