From the shoe section.
Addison leopard print calf hair pumps – I’ve tried this silhouette on and it was TTS, as I find to be almost of Ann Taylor’s shoes. These are succulent. Net $69 with the promo. My strategy has been to order 7.5 & 8 and something small if I need, to get to free shipping. As I said, most shoes are TTS, but I’m sure to get the right size if I order both sizes. A major 2nd goal being the free shipping, of course.
Linley cutout leather flats – I would also order TTS for these. They come in black (stock pic) & a nude color called luxury.
* Foxhead bracelet – This would go very well w/my other bracelets.
* Leopard print lace blouse – They are trying to do a lot here w/the print, the lace and the fact that it’s sheer in some places. It reminds me of J Crew’s silk ruffle top in beanstalk (review) so I wanted to share.
* Ponte pencil skirt – This looks professional and comfortable. I usually love ponte anything.
* Silk colorblocked blouse – I love the lines on this. I also love that AT usually makes regular & petite sizes in everything.
* Studio sweater – I like this mixed media sweater even though I think it’s poly for the print part. Maybe I like the print because they’re like small Target bullseyes. lol
Thanks for stopping by!