Odille’s Friendly Competition Top (013108, $39.95) – Size 6 – Ivory – Spotty size choices remain among 5 colors. I think I liked this because I have 3 or 4 pics of it. However, I have a solid handful of white & creme tops, plus this ruffle has been done. I don’t think I own anything like this, specifically, but you know…I think we all have many garments that are embellished in some way. The short of it is, I think it’s cute & flattering.
Maeve’s In A Twinkling Dress (010079, $69.95) – Size 4 – This fit great. I got it w/my birthday discount. I’m going to aim for wearing it on a weekend and not wait for a fancy occasion. The dress is a bit scratchy, as described by other bloggers, but not overly annoying. See how pretty it was styled by goldenmeans and Breakfast at Gigi’s.
Moulinette Soeurs’ Susanna dress (030046, $59.95) – In this pic, the dress is still on the hanger. I put it around my neck and the hanger is hanging off the back. It almost looks like it’s on, huh?
Size 0 – For some reason I decided to try it on even though I haven’t been a zero for the last 25 lbs. It almost fit. The color is a lot like the taupe color of the Rising Vapor dress. I agree w/the reviews that the dress is thin and see thru, but I liked it. With darker skin, the transparency isn’t as much an issue for me. Although anyone who owns this should carefully choose the right undergarments.
McGinn’s Ribbon Boa tank (18442269, $39.95) – Size M – I admired this more on than I did on the website or on the hanger. However, we’ve seen an incarnation of this at J Crew, so it didn’t float my boat.
Little Yellow Button’s Winding Road tank (010015, $29.95) – Size S – Love this. I had a thumbnail of it on the sidebar a couple of times.
*Banderole tank ($19.99) – I saw this in-store, but didn’t grab it to try on because it looks very low in the chest Great price, though.
* Beribboned Rings skirt – $19.95 – It has to work in some way at that price, right? Drawback is no pockets. Some reviewers say it’s for the curvy, some say the contrary.
* Bits-Of-Pearl Blouse ($29.99) – Another great price. I passed because I have many similar tops. I wish I had tried this for the blog. Doh!
* Coalescing Coinage Necklace – A pretty coin necklace.
* Look Sharp tunic ($19.95) – What a great bargain if you need it. Comes in white and in green.
* Peach Drops Necklace – Pretty in pink!
* Rah-Rah-Rumba Skirt – A nice, modest ruffle tier skirt that’s long enough for those who want it closer to knee length than mini. Very cute. I didn’t try it on as I have others. In that moment I forgot trying it for the blog.
* Solstice necklace ($19.95)
* Sutherland Falls camisole ($19.99) – Very pretty.
Did you shop this sale? I know some of you fell off the wagon for a couple of these pieces…