Save 40% off two full-price items or 30% off your purchase with BRSAVE30 online at Banana Republic. I’ve walked thru the store a few times over the past couple weeks and liked what I saw in the new arrivals. I’m still enjoying my winter clothing and not ready for spring. It makes it very easy for me to look at not buy. Hide yo wallets, hide yo keys…hide yo feet, too! Ok, nothing will probably ever be as cool as the original, but I’ll keep working on it. lol
* Kary pump – I have a shoe like this. Comfort is hit or miss on BR shoes. Don’t get them if they are very uncomfortable right off the back. They’re unlikely to magically get better with wear.
* Classic trench – So don’t need this, even though my tan BR one is a little worse for the wear. I’ve been talking about the winter white shade for two or three days now.
* Dianne tote – Look closely. This is BR’s slight nod to the Celine Nano. Or Philip Lim 3.1 Pashli.
* Jacquard cardi – Soooo cute irl. I haven’t tried it on. It looks like it hits above the hip. Might be very short on a long torso. Very much old school J Crew, don’t you think?
* Lola crossbody –
* Diamond jacquard pullover – 95% cotton, 5% cashmere. Machine wash. Go BR. I like it!
* Tipped crewneck – Kinda can’t get into the spring brights now, but there is a white option that looks cute.
* Stripe skirt – Reviewers are disappointed about the stripes being more off-white than white. I saw it first irl, before online so I had no expectations about it. Surely they’re being too hard on this skirt. Stripes! Pockets! Action!
* Kiley pump – I like the surface area of the heel. It’s sturdy, but slim. I hope these are made better than another colorblock pair they came out with. I don’t remember the year. All I know is I tried on multiple pair and they were just too cheaply made.
Are you shopping this one? Chime in…