One bib necklace from Baublebar in emerald. It looks the same color as the cobalt one, but they’re definitely different hues. I took pictures in practically no lighting and am sharing so you can see the scale of the necklace. The green reads like a teal green, imo. Acrylic beads. Length is 20″ with 2″ extension.
1 entry per person = leave your name and email address in a comment.
If you can be contacted thru your Blogger profile, omitting your email
2) If I don’t see an email address in your
entry or profile, or a blog URL in your entry, I will delete it. It’s
not fair to have entries included that don’t have a shot at winning.
I’ll check to see that everyone can be contacted via email before
putting the number of entries into the pot.
3) I’ll post the winning name in the comments section of this post and also send an email to the individual.
4) A new winner will be chosen if the winner doesn’t respond within 48 hours of the time stamp I send the email. No exceptions.
Entries accepted thru Friday, September 14, 8:59 PST. Entries made
after that date/time will be deleted before the winner is chosen.
6) You can also enter to win a cobalt blue one.
7) Contiguous US only. This giveaway is open to residents of the contiguous United States. Or if you have a U.S. mailing address, that’s fine.
This giveaway is not affiliated with or sponsored by Baublebar.