Welcome to my selling page!
I have been selling thru Instagram, but this will be much faster. I know a lot of you J Crew pros will be familiar with these items. I sure hope so because I won’t have a lot of time to provide additional info. Please feel free to ask questions via email gigiofca at gmail, but I won’t be able to answer until the late evening.
Please read the terms:
- All items are J. Crew retail, unless otherwise noted.
- Many items were taken to-and-from acting jobs, but not worn. Some items were worn for auditions, so for a few hours and not all day. I try to ensure everything is washed or dry cleaned before selling. Condition of items is stated.
- Sometimes I try on items multiple times as I pulled wardrobe items for work. If it says NWT or NWOT, it’s true. However, be prepared to wash, iron or dryclean to your satisfaction.
- Items are sold as-is, at the price listed
- I don’t do price or shipping discounts because I’ve had too many people not follow thru when I accept offers. However, most of the $40+ items are priced for $12 flat rate shipping. So, if I can get another item in, I will knock $5 off the price of the 2nd item. It has to fit in the box, though.
- I added new items on Sun, 9/24.
- I’m also listing on other sites, so items might sell thru those channels. If you see something, snag it while it’s available. The least expensive prices are here.
- Sale will end by the end of September or 1st week of Oct. That’s the goal! I might cut it off early if I give up and just decide to sell it all in-person at a buy/sell/trade. I definitely want to try to give you a crack at it before that, though.
- Prices include shipping to the contiguous U.S.
- Email the item or items you’d like to purchase: essentiallyhipme at gmail
- I’ll send an invoice thru Paypal.
- I will only ship to the address that comes thru via Paypal. Make sure you have your preferred address listed in your account and selected when you complete the transaction.
- Invoice due within 12 hrs of the time it’s sent. Otherwise the items will be released to the next buyer.
* Keyhole shell in floral splash (E5556, $88) – sz 4 , 100% silk, EUC worn once and drycleaned
* Beaded zebra graphic tee (13854) – EUC, sz S, grey
* Swish tank (29580) – NWT, sz 4, same blush color as stock pic
* Silk Sophie blouse (41473, $88) – EUC, sz 8, creme color, like the stock pic
* Sera top in frosted lilac (65244, $98) – EUC, sz 6 (pictured)
* Factory strapless print dress – Sanur style (69395, $69.50) – NWT, sz S, fish print. This was called the Sanur dress on the retail side. I had 3 solid colors and loved it. They offered it in fish print on the Factory side and that’s what I’m selling. There are 3 ways to wear this dress. See the review.
* Factory textured cotton dress (50344, $98) – NWT, sz 6. I’m selling the pretty, lemon yellow, which is the product link. It’s a true yellow and not dull or with a green cast, like some of J. Crew’s summer yellows. I have a review of a different color in this post.
* Refinsed crystal-bow buckle belt (30030, $68) – NWT, sz S
* Sequin sweatshirt (33583, $98) – NWOT, sz S, heather dove, scroll down to the 2nd set of pics in the review
* Tartan flannel shirt (96116, $78) – EUC, sz 6, nice, thick fabric. Same print as stock pic and at the bottom of this blog post
* Tipped boy shirt (16766, $118) – NWT, sz 8P, same pink color as link to pic -Size 8P – chest = 38.75″, waist – 37.75″, sweep 40.75″, length 25.25″ – review of navy, sz 6
* Ruffle sleeve top (F8171, $59.50) – NWT, sz S, navy
* Cate cami (07897, $110) – NWT, sz 4, white ash – this one is from the first iteration where the silk feels heavy and nice. Subsequent versions have gotten thinner. White ash is creme color, which I think is this stock pic
* Fanfare jacket (64544, $168) – EUC, sz 8, worn once, if ever worn at all – review
* Hibiscus print leather crossbody (B0564, $178) – NWT, great with navy
* Jayne t-strap ballet flats (13376, $278) – NWOB, sz 7.5, camel color
* Ikat dot blazer (26162, $198) – NWT, sz 4
* Kiki glitter ballet flats (03675, $168) – NWOB, sz 7.5, blue glitter. You can see them on Wendy,
* Moulinette Soeurs here and there dress ($158) – NWOT, sz 6 You can see it on Roxy,
* Studded lace-up gladiator sandals (A4966 $197.50) – NWOB, sz 7.5
* Berry trim Astrid jacket (96309 $268) – EUC, sz 2, worn once
* Indigo quilted floral jacket (63825, $228) – NWT, sz 4
* Iridescent sequin shift dress (C9237, $178) – NWT, sz 6, misty forest – review
* Elsie leopard printed pumps (E7578, $278) – NIB, sz 8
* Hacking jacket in tipped double-serge wool (57255 $298) – NWT, sz 6P, ivory with tan tipping
p.s. I use affiliate links in this post.