Save 30% off your entire purchase online with Banana Republic, gap & Old Navy. The sale is good today and tomorrow, 10/5. The code is SAVEBIG.
Updated 10/4, 9:15p
* Banana Republic – Textured v-neck lady dress – I really like this dress. BR tends to do dresses very well.
* Old Navy – Boat-neck sweater dress – on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student
* Old Navy – Cord shirt dress – Love this dress. It fits similar to last year’s version.
* Gap – Always skinny cord – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Gap – Curvy pants – Irl pics
* Gap – Modern boot pants – Irl pics
* Gap – Perfect trouser pants – Irl pics
* Gap – Slim cropped pants – on Ema
* Gap – True straight pants – Irl pics
* Old Navy – Tweed mini skirt – on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student
* Banana Republic – Fair Isle sweater jacket – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Banana Republic – Tabbed military jacket – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Banana Republic – Wool sweater blazer – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Gap – Corduroy-trimmed utility jacket ($39.99 & $69.99) – on Ema
* Gap – Textured wool jacket – on Ema
* Gap – Tipped tuxedo jacket – Irl pics
* Old Navy – Maternity fleece double-breasted jacket – ON generally does maternity well. I’ll bet this is really cute.
* Old Navy – Sherpa trim jacket – very cute in tan
* Old Navy – Hooded wool-blend toggle jacket – This is also really cute in person. PM fit me well. It’s a more juvenile look for someone short like me, so it was a pass. Quite cute, though.
* Old Navy – Wool-blend bomber jacket – I tried this on and it was very cute. Not sure it’s my personal style, but definitely cute.
* Old Navy – Wool-blend trench coat – Irl pics
* Banana Republic – Angled ruffle cardigan – Very cute. Hand wash or dryclean only though.
* Banana Republic – Cozy ruffle cardigan – I like the light grey heather.
* Banana Republic – Ruffle shoulder cardigan
* Banana Republic – Silk blend stretch cardigan – now $41.99
* Gap – Double breasted cardigan – Irl pics
* Gap – Double-breasted funnel cardigan – Irl pics
* Gap – Ribbed military cardigan – Irl pics
* Gap – Ultrasoft wool cardigan – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Gap – Varsity cardigan – Irl pics
* Gap – Vintage embellished cardigan – Size S – This is a plain sweater with a random embellishment on one shoulder. It’s a bit odd as the embellishment is beautiful, but the cardigan is run-of-the-mill. Pedestrian. Check it out on Ema.
* Old Navy – Ruffled cardigan – Plus size. Suuuuper cute.
* Old Navy – Tipped cardigan – Size S
* Banana Republic – Silk lace-front shell – on Sweet Tea in Seattle
* Banana Republic – Pleated fan tank ($39.99) – This is cute. Even better is the fact that it’s 100% cotton. What’s not good are the reviews. Pay attention to sizing suggestions if you’re ordering this.
* Banana Republic – Silk origami blouse – I love this top. FYI, the rose color is similar, imo, to you know who’s wild mushroom. Irl pics
* Gap – Cocoon T – I figured out why I like longer, drapey tops like this. The right ones work to elongate my torso.
* Gap – Fleece pullover tunic – Looks like we missed this item that is along the lines of the sweatshirt dress by you know who.
* Gap – Mariner top – Why can’t I get enough of stripes? This is super cute. If you want a teense more flair, check out the side zip mariner.
* Old Navy – Lightweight oxford shirt – on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student
* Old Navy – Embellished tank – If you look at the black, it will remind you of a very pared down version of the posy tank by you know who. The body on this looks like a smooth cotton, not ribbed.
* Old Navy – Maternity draped top – This is really cute & looks office work appropriate.
* Old Navy – Sleeveless ruffled top – on Confessions of a Shopaholic Medical Student
* Old Navy Striped boat neck tee – If you missed your size on this, don’t feel bad. Theshoulders would not lay properly on me and it was really big. Returned, returned. The reviews have some creative styling suggestions, so be sure to read them if you’re considering this top.
I have a few more ON pics in this post. Included are a moto jacket, v-neck cable sweater, cord skirt & cord bootcut pants.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.