ALDO Shoes has been in my walk path in the past couple of weeks and I happened to pass the store again yesterday. As I said another time, they always showcase their best and I went in to have a look. I like the flair of their current sandal options. A few of them I like a lot.
Lareani ($60) runs in size 5 and then in half sizes from 6-11. Color choices are black, cognac, mustard and white.
Size 7.5 – I know I’m in gold sandals. I’m on my new computer and haven’t dialed in the colors, so I can’t see if white (on the website) is white or if they’re calling the gold color white. The fit seemed to work well. I’m usually a 7.5.
Tassie ($65) runs in size 5 and then in half sizes from 6-11. Color choices are black calf hair and natural print.
Size 7.5 – natural print – These also seemed to fit tts. I would probably go with the 7.5.
Brodkin ($60) runs in size 5 and then in half sizes from 6-11. The color choice is bone. Synthetic, textile, rubber sole.
Size 7.5 – These were harder to get into. I’d size up 1/2 sz to an 8. The jewels are pretty. It’s a nice looking slide.
A few more.
* Order online and have it shipped free to an Aldo store.
* Current offer of free shipping on $70+
* Otherwise, the shipping is $5 or $20 for expedited.
* If you have it shipped to a store, you should be able to return it in-store if you need to
* Online orders are accepted in-store.
* Orders placed online from within a store must be returned thru the mail.
* Mail returns are free.
Of course, the most accurate and update info is on the ALDO website.