* beaded orb earrings ($24.50) – These look really cute. And a great alternative if you can’t do the longer beaded ball earrings ($65).
* floral lei necklace ($128) – I was going to skip on by and not mention this one. However, I’ve gotten great use out of the asymmetrical brass one from a year or two ago. Thumbsup, until I can confirm irl.
* eyelet top with tassel trim ($78) – Color choices are white, marigold and warm clover. The warm clover doesn’t look as rich in the eyelet top as it does in the eyelet shirtdress. I’m partial to the marigold.
* lace-up shirt dress ($69.50) – I don’t think this is a new arrival. I tried on and like the lace popover, so I want to try on the dress. The dress also comes in stripes, but I prefer a wider and darker stripe than that.
* Made In the Shade t-shirt ($32.50) – I’m not digging any of the word tees. Except I do love the shade and lettering of this one.
* raffia slide sandals ($88) – Nice colors and great for summer. I just wonder if the slides feel uncomfortably flat or not.
* the various pineapple options – Nothing on my list. I will be passing on this print. Do you like it?
* tie-neck dress in oxford cotton ($88) – Of course I love the big bow. I hope it ties like that irl. This could be a rather thin dress. In that case, it night look good over white leggings and sandals. Can you tell I want this to work for me? lol
* white denim shift dress ($69.50) – Another one I’m totally curious about. It doesn’t have pockets, which is good because the lines of the dress won’t pucker out in the hip area. Not so good because dresses with pockets are usually a good idea. I would expect this to have bra keeps, like many retail and factory dresses.
Did you order any new arrivals? Visiting a store today? I’m going to try to get to one.