Gigi welcomes guest blogger…
1. Anthropologie’s Tupelo Dress
Beautiful silk, dreamy cut, and pockets. POCKETS, people! Plus, blue is going to be a big color for fall.
2. Anthropologie’s Trench coat skirt
I love the length and weight of this piece! The creative trench coat-inspired design is a bonus.
3. J. Crew’s Mona Leather Pumps in Pale Peacock
This color is SO dreamy. It’s not really a fall color, per se, but I think it’ll work well for winter–summer. And I’ll probably cave and buy it during the fall. So, into the list of fall items it goes.
4. Anthropologie’s Points-of-Light Oxfords
Chie Mihara makes my heart go pitter-patter.
5. Kate Spade’s Ahead of the Curve Bangle
I took the bar exam in July, and I have set aside this bangle to buy for myself if I pass. I am really hoping this bangle makes its way into my closet in the fall…more for its significance than for my love of the actual item.