Heritage 81 pleated calf skirt (online sku 2000018461) – Size M – I’m only holding it up to me, I don’t have it on but the fit will be good. It was only $18.90, so it sold out quickly. Heritage 81 or H81 is a sub-brand under Forever 21. My local stores have small sections that have it. You can filter the store locator to see if a F21 near you carries H81. If you call a store, they can look up the stock# in their computer to see if they have it. I’ve done this two or three times to see if something is in a store near me. I’ve never ask them to physically go look the item on the floor. They’d probably laugh at me. See UO’s Cooperative knit midi in the same cut & color.
Neck Tie Blouse ($19.80, product code 2000027618) – It has a woven texture and is sheer, but doesn’t seem to be too too sheer. The color is electric blue and I’m on board with it for fall.
Love21 Bow Front Button Up ($19.80, product code 00018967) – Size S, which fits exactly at the top. I usually wear M in F21, but chose small based on the measurements & I’m glad I did. I wanted it to fit in the shoulders and not be oversized. Handwash (boo). I’m into the colorblock look and it would be nice to have a black sash as the tie on this. However, this will look great under a black v-neck sweater and hopefully give me the same vibe. It’s a warm creme color. Nice blouse with dome buttons, as opposed to flat, plastic ones. Thumbs up.
Rolling rose beanie – This is so cute on! It also comes in purple & black. I saw it in-stores as well. The color is a rusty red. Or a reddish rust. It’s not pink, as it may appear on your monitor.
I could use improvement in my F21 earring ordering skills. I always forget to read the description & get out a ruler or tape measure. These were huge. No loss as they were only $1.50 and will look much better on my sister.
* Spring bloom top ($19.80) – I’ve seen this in-person and like the colors on this. It’s on the shorter side as it looks in the photo.
* Dotted sheer shirt ($17.80)
* Floral pleasant top ($15.80)
* Feather trimmed necklace ($5.80) – I tried this on and it’s a fun, trendy piece.
* Love charm necklace ($2.80) – Like Julianne Moore wore in The Kids Are Alright.
* In bloom necklace ($6.80)
* Blooming rose earrings ($1.50) – Where else but F21 will you find a $1.50 ridealong to reach $50 for free shipping?
Thanks for stopping by. Hope the East Coast-ers are doing well & safe!
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.