Gap is running a tiered promo with 35% off today, 30% off tomorrow and so on down to 20% thru this Wed. The code is GAPGEM. It’s good in all departments, incl baby & maternity. Not valid on women’s/men’s/maternity/kids/baby jeans, leather and suede apparel, baby sleepwear.
* 1969 Ruffle Back-Tie Top ($54.95) – Now you know those ruffle sleeves could be bad, hitting in an odd place on the arm or making the chest look wider than it is. The back is a wide keyhole style, though, and very cute. If bad reviews start coming in, it may sit and go down very low in price. I wish I could try it on because I do think it’s cute.
* Tie-neck shirt ($59.95) – Great color. Also comes in an orangey-mustard color, if you can believe that description. But 100% poly at that price? I’d probably cross my fingers and look at H&M.
* Leopard print belt ($34.95) – Leather. Good. Looks like faux calf hair from the photo. I prefer belts w/a tab to hold the belt flat. I don’t see that on this one. Good price & even better w/the promo.
* 1969 Mid-Weight Legging Jeans ($69.95) – I’m liking the colored jeans that are rising even more in trend. I have a strong feeling that they will only be for me if they look good w/a tunic that covers my thighs. My favorite colors are red & blue. These come in red, blue & green. Not sure if these will be considered leggings or jeans. Jeans are excluded from the promo.
* Chambray pleated skirt ($59.95) – Cute and much cheaper than Madewell’s sightseer skirt.
* Ponte tuxedo jacket ($69.95) – I like the cut on this one.
This is my favorite Gap item at the moment. The snakeskin city flat ($39.95) I’ve seen these in person and the pattern is good. Reviewers are complaining about the addition of a bow to the flats. I agree, they don’t need it, but it doesn’t bother me. You can see irl pics here. Look hard. They’re nuuuuuuude and blend in with my feet. And I have on a colorblock pair here.
If you order, please share. I’d love to live vicariously thru you 🙂 And/or if you just have info about fit on items — pictured here or not — chime in…
Click here to join.