The Gap family of stores is having another promo. Save 30% off with HOLIDAY thru Tue, 12/13.
* Golden link bracelet ($45) – I’m a big fan of link bracelets. This is a get-your-fix happy price w/the addtl percentage.
* Francie dot scarf ($49.50) – The dots look like the perfect size. Comes in other colors.
* Martin fit black flannel trouser (promo $59) – I feel like I’ve been blogging about these pants for days as I’ve mentioned them at least twice. What a deal. They’re fully lined.
* Contrast bow cami ($22.95) – I love contrast tops. If this is Gap Body then the material is uber comfortable.
* Striped buttoned boatneck T ($24.95) – Great price. The stripes are a nice, medium size. Four color choices. The black/ivory (pictured) is my favorite.
* Metallic blouse ($39.99) – This looks like a sparkly paper bag. Sometimes the oddest things are of interest to me. Would love to see this in-person.
* Striped crew-neck sweater ($32.95) – Stripes are my print. What can I say.
* Perfect khakis ($29.50) – ON makes a nice, solid khaki. The perfect khaki tends to sell out, esp when they have non-traditional colors.
* Faux-fur hoodie (promo $20) – I have two of these. They machine wash and dry well. Very cozy!
* Note: if JC’s colorblock minimalist mockneck has been of interest to you, check out the crew neck sweater in grey/white and pink/brown. 55% cotton and machine washable. You won’t look like a Star Trek extra in the ON sweater. Promise.
PIPERLIME even has a promo. Save 25% off boots with BOOTUP. It started yesterday and ends today, Mon. Piperlime promos of the past are 10% – 20% off, so this is pretty good.
* Sporto Winnie ($89) – This is the type of shoe I generally don’t need but like to have at least one pair of in the event a visit to frosty temps occurs. I tend to buy one pair and keep them for years since they see little use. Definitely something I have to buy on promo and not fp.
* Calvin Klein Ella ($139.99) – I have yet to find the perfect bootie. I see the versatility with skinnies, dresses and skirts. The code was working on sale boots when I checked yesterday. These would be $104.99.
* Ivanka Trump Kamila ($199.99) – I don’t own any yet, but have liked every Ivanka Trump shoe I’ve tried on. They have all fit me TTS and seem well made.
Thanks for stopping by…
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.