Save 40% off today at Gap. If you have a Gap card, you’ll save 45%. I don’t see a code for online use.
* Boucle peacoat – What can I say, I love boucle.
* Boucle wrap jacket – Looks cozy. I used to dislike wrap styles right off the bat. They are looking more attractive in contrast to the open sweaters they’re selling.
* Double-breasted deep v-neck sweater – 100% wool, machine wash. We’ve seen this style before from someone. I like the machine wash aspect.
* Four-pocket cardigan – 60% Acrylic, 35% Alpaca, 5% Wool. Hand wash. So many items have acrylic these days. Should we be adjusting our expectations? It’s hard to adjust when they’re asking for handwash on a sweater….eek.
* Tweed peacoat – It also comes in red. Both colors look cute.
* Wool blend funnel neck coat – There are comments online about it being thin. It doesn’t look thick to in the photos, but could be a nice fall coat. Love camel.
* Striped boatneck t – I had this on the sidebar for awhile. As the Gap website reviews indicate, it ran a little tight. I tried S & M and ended keeping M. Loveth! It’s a nice, substantial weight and not as cropped as I thought it would be. I have a shorter torso, though.
I don’t see a lot of color at Gap so far this fall/winter. However, I think their pieces are better than I’ve seen in some time.
ETA – Marisa asked if the promo is good on regular price or one’s entire purchase. My email states that it’s good on regular priced merchandise. I imagine that’s the promo we’ll see in-store. However, if you click on Store Offers on the site, the wording says it’s good on your entire purchase:
ETA: If you are in-store without a coupon and having trouble getting the discount, mention FLASH40. That should work. The mixup of information continues…
The post prior to this has irl pics from Old Navy, which I haven’t showcased in awhile. You can check it out here.
p.s. Bay Area thrifters — Goodwill is having 50% off clothing today only. Many stores are open until 9p. If you’re not in the Bay Area, call your local store anyway to see if they’re having it. I found a Talbots tweed blazer at my Goodwill last week. I went ahead and got it for $7 Didn’t want to risk it not being there today. Finally took it to the dry cleaner yesterday.
p.p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.