Happy birthday to me!
Each year I think I’m going to feel like it’s just another day, until the night before. Then I get a little excited. It’s a good reason to carve time out for myself. I usually do so without any guilt. Yesterday my sister took me out for lunch at Simply Fondue in Livermore. Each table has a stovetop burner or two on it. Our burner didn’t fired up because we decided to not do cheese. Crohn’s make me think better of it. I ordered the fuego beef on talera roll, which was like a panini. It had cheese on it, but not as much as fondue would be on my stomach. My sister had the meatball sliders. Both were really, really good. I would definitely eat there again.
After that, we did what we usually do. The mall. Walked around. I went looking for headbands and didn’t see any that I really liked. I should probably look in Etsy, instead of at stores with mass produced goods. Headbands aren’t really “in” right now, so choices are slim. I didn’t have time to go into J. Crew. I would’ve been more motivated had it been Wednesday. I did go into Bath & Bodyworks and got some nice candles for $2.50/ea. Their semi-annul sale will end soon, so you might want to stop in if you like their goods.
* Braided cord necklace ($49.99)
* Cap-seeve shirttail blouse ($44.99) – review
* Cinched tank top ($34.99) – reXXview
* Contrast paneled shell ($49.99) – I went for the M and am happy w/the sizing – review
* Crossover pencil skirt in plumeria jacquard (69.99) – review
* Edith A. Miller for J. Crew henley ($54.99)
* Edith A. Miller for J. Crew long sleeve mix crewneck tee ($39.99) – review
* Garden pant in midnight floral ($59.99) – review
* Gauze tassel dress ($44.99) – machine wash
* Gold foil tuxedo stripe short ($24.99 – $29.99) – review
* Mini-skirt in midnight floral jacquard ($49.99)
* Mixed print infinity scarf ($49.99) – The midnight floral print is one of the choices.
* Ribbed metallic cardigan sweater ($34.99) – review
* Sleeveless shift dress in midnight floral jacquard ($59.99) – review – 2nd cut to $59.99, addtl 30% off, not 60% off
* Tie-dye indigo scarf ($29.99) – review – 3rd review down