Hello! I wore the Rayner jeans in crescent wash to pick up my Boss from school. I didn’t wear them out for a full day. I played around w/a dark sweater and a couple different shoes, but got distracted and left in the Factory Teddie sweater & Valentina pumps. I liked the lighter sweater with the jeans, instead of a dark sweater I tried first.
I wish they had put a touch of spandex in the Rayner jeans. They don’t hold me in at all in the waist and the rise feels too high. If you’re taller, the rise will probably be less of an issue. They feel comfortable, I just don’t like how they look in the crotch, so I’ll be wearing a longer top or sweater next time. I’ll also try a thicker heel than the Valentinas. I felt good in them jeans, though, and they didn’t sag in the 2 hrs or so that I was in them.
* Belted dress in black-and-white tweed (SP16, $119.99)
* Boy shirt in bold stripe (SP16, $59.99)
* Chateau trench (SP16, $178) – I love this jacket! The arms are tight and the area above the chest. The 4 fit well everywhere else. I will soon receive a 6 and see if that makes enough of a difference.
* Colorblock striped skirt ($69.99)
* Colorful fatigue necklace ($99.99)
* Denim front-slit skirt ($98)
* Edged lace blouse ($69.99) – 2nd cut
* Elsie glitter mosaic cap-toe pump ($254.99)
* Geometric lace button-up shirt ($99.99)
* Leila wedges in leopard print ($155)
* Leila wedges in suede ($129.99 & $145) – deep forest cut to $129.99, the other 3 colors are on promo
* Linen boatneck t-shirt in metallic ($45) – on promo, fits tts, was too shimmery for me. It’s a personal choice to want it more muted for daytime wear.
* Long-sleeve tweed dress with fringe ($99 & $129.99) – batik blue at $99.99, navy at $129.99
* Neon-tweed long-sleeve dress ($99.99)
* Paneled geometric jacquard pencil skirt ($79.99)
* Perfect shirt in onyx dot ($59.99)
* Raglan sweatshirt ($34.99) – 2nd cut to $34.99 – I ordered M and it wasn’t loose like I hoped. It looked just like it does on the model, fitted. And had dolman-like extra material under the arms.
* Round-cut glass bracelet ($44.99)
* Round-cut glass necklace ($29.99)
* Silk shift dress in polka dot ($158)
* Sleeveless sheath dress with eyelet trim ($139.99)
* Striped boatneck t-shirt ($29.99)
* Tassel-tie bucket bag in smooth leather ($149.99 & $160) – warm azure & warm flame are $149.99, light blush on promo for $160 – all colors are beautiful
* Teardrop crystal earrings ($44.99)
* Teardrop crystal necklace ($89.99)
* Tweed jacket with zippers ($159.99) – 2nd cut to $34.99 – I’ve seen a couple women trying this on and it looked cute.
* Tweed sheath dress with lace ($99.99) – 2nd cut to $99.99