Save 20% off dresses in-store & online thru Wed, 5/15. Prices as-marked online. Should ring up as on sale in-store.
I think J Crew’s dress design department needs serious work. I’m no Naomi Campbell, but I still know the fit is off in many of the pieces. There’s often one little detail that prevents me from being won over. Or the dress will have an awesome cut, but 100% polyester fabric (I.e. 2012 optic dot dress). At some crazy collection price. The only dress that has stayed on my mind since I saw it is the Collection linen cutout dress ($275). I love this beauty. Unrealistic for me. I’m trying to accept that. Wish me luck.
Size 4 – chest = 36.5″, waist = 35.75″
Size 6 – chest = 37.5″, waist = 36.75″
Here are some irl pic links. Prices listed are before 20% off:
* Barbados dress ($168) – Irl pics
* Button-front linen dress in geometric print (made up name) – on Audreybella
I tried the solid color on in-store. Didn’t work well & it’s heavier than expected. Will review soon.
* Camp tunic dress ($88) – on ShOperaRach
* Camille dress ($148) – neon rose $119.99 in-store on 5/11, so if you can get addtl 30% off, in-store is the better deal
* Collection silk shantung dress ($298) – on Audreybella
* Dree dress in stripe ($148) – Ruffles & Sequins
* Emmaleigh dress in Super 120s ($188) – Irl pics
* Knit tunic dress ($78) – not really a dress, imo, but they are marketing it as one as so was a SA that tried to interest me. This NY & Co knit dress ($34.95) is 100% cotton is sleeveless, but has a similar silhouette and is longer w/a center back length of 36″ listed in the description. Bright indigo is $49.99 online. I saw navy for $49.99 in-store on 4/24
Size S – center back length = 32″
Size M – center back length = 33″
* Lace-stripe dress ($175) – Currently sold out. Can still do a WWFIFY since it’s regular price – on ShOperaRach
* Linen cap-sleeve dress ($158) – on AppGal, on Audreybella and on Shop With M
* Memo dress in Super 120s ($188) – on 1 More Shopping Blog
Size 4 – chest = 36.25″, waist = 29″, hip 41.5″, shoulder width = 13.75″, length = 37.3125″
Size 6 – chest = 37.25″, waist = 30″, hip 42.5″, shoulder width = 14″, length = 37.625″
* Ratti electric kiwi tunic dress ($138) – on Shop With M
* Rugby-stripe dress ($88) – Irl pics
* Scalloped dress ($168) – on Cupcakes and Cashmere and on Respect the Shoes
* Swoop dress ($168) – on Audreybella and in turquoise –
* Swoop dress in punk floral ($178) – 1 More Shopping Blog, on Anthromollogies, on Audreybella, on J Crew Is My Fav Store, on Shop With M and on ShOperaRach
In other news….Banana Republic kicked off a $98 dress promo, good thru 5/19. Plus, you can save $30 off $100+ with BRSAVE30 and your Gap family credit card. I wish I could wear the ponte full skirt dress. So cute. Pockets! Plus, BR usually does a really nice ponte.
Shopping this one?