1) Victoria ruffle tissue cami – The top is thin. You’ve been warned. I love & recommend it anyway. I purchased the dark slate in XS and I think it has a chance underneath the ethereal ruffle cardi (next item to follow).
2) Merino ethereal ruffle cardigan – $88 – I got the wild plum (pictured)in S. I hope I love it in person. I liked it in the v-neck, so I suspect I will. An irl pic of the rust is in this post and the link to sale colors ($69.99) is here.
3) Slim stretch shirt – I got blackberry in S. So excited for this one & hoping it’s not too dark in person. I’m sure I already mentioned this on the last promo, but it’s nice to get the basics at a % off. I love all of the J Crew stretch shirts I own.
4) Still showing love for the Jackie cardigan – Regularly $62. As I prepped this post, they were $50 before the 25%, so I had to point it out again.
5) Jackie shell – Regularly $42 and is $30 before 25%. This is really an awesome deal. You can order the cardi as a twinset, but I’ve never worn the berry color I have together. I strongly recommend a navy Jackie. It looks so good over printed button down shirts, esp the ones by J Crew.
Here are links to items I have done reviews on and these pieces are on sale:
6) sparkling rose tissue tee – this post also has the shoulder sash dress and the butterscotch flannel schoolboy blazer
11) velvet Eden blazer – The post has irl pics and links to other bloggers’ irl pics. The Eden was recently $118 and is currently $98. Keep in mind that prices ending in 00 are usually promo prices, which means the blazer may go back up.
16) ribboned collier tee – I wish I had picked this up for my Mom.
p.s. Save $10 off $50 at Pier 1. Click here to get to the link. I put the link in the Codes section on the right-hand side and it will stay there until the expiration date of 12/24.