Chateau parka (HO14, $365) runs regular 00 – 16 (B3901) petite, 00 – 12 (B5747) and tall 2 – 16 (B5752). Color choices are black, dusty ginger, heather acorn, heather dusk and navy.
body: 79% wool, 21% nylon
faux fur: 90% acrylic, 10% poly
lining: 100% poly
Size 4 – heather dusk – In these two pics, the coat is unzipped. I love grey, but heather dusk ranks as my least favorite. I like the grey to have a little more richness than this. In a coat anyway.
In these two pics, the coat is zipped. On The Mothership, J Crew Aficionadas have mentioned that they like the slight flare or A-line at the bottom. I’m not a fan of it in general or for me, personally. It doesn’t seem to go with the faux fur for some reason. I like the zigzag stitching down the placket.
There are large flap pockets close to the hem. The zip pockets where you can easily place your arms are higher up — but it’s nice that they exist.
SNOW gets 40% off promo & sale
good 12/4 only
* Dangling teardrops necklace (Instapic) – nets $20.99
* Hugo Guiness for J. Crew human being linen tee (review) – nets $23.99
* Roll-sleeve tee with bow – Nets $20.99
* Sequin chevron tee (review) – nets $20.99
* Sequin stripe tee – size down one on this one and the sequin chevron directly above, nets $20.99
* Silk sleeveless blouse (review) – nets $17.99
* Stripe cropped sweatshirt (review) – nets $23.99
* Blurred ikat top (review) – nets $47.99
* Chambray shirt (review) – nets $40.80
* Drapey tuxedo top (review) – nets $52.80
* Jeweled dolman top (review) – nets $41.70
* Mohair cardigan (review) – Would get a XS. 2nd cut -> nets $29.99
* Pleated bib top (review) – I super love this, despite the contrast yoke on the back shoulder. Got an 8P. Nets $35.99
* Ruffle-hem sweatshirt (review) – nets $40.80
* Silk-tie scarf – cut -> nets $29.99, new colors added online ivory & overcast grey (I’ve seen irl & like)
* Sparkle side-slit sweater (review) – 2nd cut -> nets $35.99