Collection cashmere scarf in dot (HO14, B9430, $158). Color choices are called grey and navy. 76″L x 15″W + 2 1/2″ fringe. Dry clean.
Navy – The scarf looked purple to me, so I guess it’s a purple based blue. ? I like the two different tones used.
Size 7.5 – I’ve consistently been my true size of 7.5 in J. Crew flats. These are very comfortable. I like the band across the top. Last year’s patent Darbys (review) had no embellishment across the top of the foot and I returned them, afraid they’d show every wrinkle. These are beautiful.
I like the point. It’s rounded just enough to where I didn’t feel like my foot was elongated.
* Asymmetrical zip pencil skirt in wool – We don’t like the exposed zipper trend, but I can see how this would look cool. They committed to a full zipper. Not a haphazard, small side zip placed near the hemline. Personally, I’d stick to black, heather evergreen or navy.
* Sequin side-stripe shirt – I fit the 4. I usually wear 6. This is in my wishlist.
* Beaded chevron popover in white (review) – I’m glad I got this. I really like it. It looks great under the black wool schoolboy. Would also look good under a tuxedo jacket. $69.99 in-store and online.
* Patch pocket pencil skirt in wool – I wish this style looked good on me. It on promo and only $10 off, but if you get the addtl 40% off of that…
* Sequin stripe tee – I tried this on in XS and liked it. However, not a purchase for me. I didn’t care for the casual vibe of the neckline and sleeves. Definitely size down one. It looked sloppy in S in the sequin chevron tee.
* Wool pointelle cable sweater – Love the lichen and snow colors.