Collection Everly printed pumps (A0406, $298) run in half sizes from 6 – 10 1/2. They’re currently $209.99 & $199.99 in-store as of 5/20. This is the lattice print & the color is called navy (NAV).
Size 8 – In case you’re new here, I wear 7.5 and almost always take 8 in J Crew pumps and wedgs. That’s about 99% of the time. The size 8 fit great.
The pointed toe makes them a little tight at the pinky toes. They’re still comfortable. I just have to be sure to use Band-Aid blister block on my feet and shoe stretch spray on the inside of the shoe just before I put them on. I also sprayed them with Vectra to protect the exterior fabric.
I love these and am so glad they worked out. I went ahead and returned the Lillian lattice print low wedges (review). It’s possible they will make this print in the Isabelle pump for Factory, but we never know about the Crewniverse.
They made everything in this print except hats, jewelry, handbags & undies.
* Campbell capri in lattice medallion – still $69.99 online & in-store as of 4/25 – review
* Collection Everly printed pumps – $209.99 online vs. $199.99 in-store – review
* Lanie printed stacked heels – review
* Lattice medallion popover – review
* Lattice medallion scarf – review
* Lillian printed low wedges – review
* No. 2 pencil skirt in lattice medallion – review
* Silk lattice medallion top – review
* Swoop dress in latticework medallion – marked $69.99 in-store on 4/24 – review
There’s also the Emma fabric ballet flats ($148)
40% off kids styles, priced as marked
5/21 – 5/26 online & in-store