Downing tote (A4399, $168) Color choices are antique pewter, black, cocoa, english saddle, persian red and warm taupe. Deep navy and fatigue black (dark green w/black handles) are currently $129.99 in-store & online. There’s an interior wristlet, which is a cool feature.
12/2 – All colors on promo for $158 + 30% off/HOLIDAYTREAT or 40% off/CARDTREAT
Deep navy and fatigue black are $129.99 in-store & online.
Warm taupe – I’m 5’0″ to give you an idea of scale. I own the perforated downing tote from earlier this year and it doesn’t feel too big. I loved this color. I would’ve called it pale pink over warm taupe. This shade might be one that changes hue a bit, depending on what you wear with it. Yes, those are the Collection metropolitan calf hair ankle boots in the background, on the left.
My bracelets are J. Crew enamel (old), Kate Spade scallop & a rose colored Kate Spade outlet number that I picked up last month. It says BE DAZZLING in rhinestones.
Downing tote in colorblock stripe (B3285, $178) – The color is called navy gold. I would’ve said black, for sure. I have on the schoolboy blazer in black. The tote probably looks more blue when it’s against something blue.
The garnet navy tote in colorblock stripe is currently $134.99 online.
9″ handle drop.
13 1/2″ H x 13 1/2″ W x 6 1/4″ D
I was looking at my shoes, thinking how cool they were and that I’d tried on the Collection Stella calf hair pumps. But they’re Juliet midheels from 2008. How I didn’t recognize my own shoes in the pic, I don’t know. lol
Calf hair body, leather trim
5/1 – $169.99 + 50% off
* 30% off select winter styles with CARDTREAT
* Asymmetrical zip pencil skirt in wool – We don’t like the exposed zipper trend, but I can see how this would look cool. They committed to a full zipper. Not a haphazard, small side zip placed near the hemline. Personally, I’d stick to black, heather evergreen or navy.
* Sequin side-stripe shirt – I fit the 4. I usually wear 6. This is in my wishlist.
* Beaded chevron popover in white (review) – I’m glad I got this. I really like it. It looks great under the black wool schoolboy. Would also look good under a tuxedo jacket. $69.99 in-store and online.
* Patch pocket pencil skirt in wool – I wish this style looked good on me. It on promo and only $10 off, but if you get the addtl 40% off of that…
* Sequin stripe tee – I tried this on in XS and liked it. However, not a purchase for me. I didn’t care for the casual vibe of the neckline and sleeves. Definitely size down one. It looked sloppy in S in the sequin chevron tee.
* Wool pointelle cable sweater – Love the lichen and snow colors.