Blogger is trippin’! Hopefully they will get the issue resolved by the time I come back to blog again. The issue is that I can’t upload pics from my computer & it is totally throwing me off. I can’t put up more talks from the 5 Minutes series (need to upload pics from the ‘puter) or anything…so in the meantime I’ll share what I purchased w/the EXTRA20 on J Crew.
* Colletto necklace – I meant to think about this before pulling the trigger, but I forgot. We’ll see what I think when it arrives. I don’t think I own anything like it.
* Drapey wool Mackenzie jacket – Sz 4, bronzed clay. I wanted petite, but the jacket looks a bit cropped and no more petites were available in the color I wanted. Check it out how fab it is on ABC. * Grand ruffle shell – Size M, chalk – I liked it ok in the other colors, but I think it’s so pretty in chalk. It makes the GRAND RUFFLE more subtle. It was Post Fab Princess who pushed me over the edge. Check out how pretty she is in it. Also check it out how pretty she is in it.
* Laporte blouse – Size 4 and size 6 in black. Thank you no FS. Check it out on Amy Kelinda and on Patina.
* Perfect-fit cascade tee – Size M, dark charcoal – That was the smallest size left when I ordered and I know I like the tee. Esp at the price.
* Perfect-fit long-sleeve V-neck tee (97761) – Size M in sweet guava and light nectar. I only see regular price ones as I type this, but try to look for it in the sale section and as a pop-back. In my quest to purchase unique items, I have been sleeping on the basics. Especially long sleeved tees. And with this crazy weather, I still need them from time to time.
* Zoey blazer – Size 2, slate – This is a weird fit. The 0 fit exactly, but I wasn’t sold on how it looked even though it was G Money approved. I think with the extra 20 and a size 2 it might work out. It definitely looks good w/the tea dyed color lace tier cami from Charlotte Russe from FA09 if you happen to own that. I didn’t try to belt it, but that might work. It seemed better just hanging open.
In case you missed it, check out the comprehensive list of links to irl pics of items in the Spring Sale section on J Crew.
Welcome to new visitors & new followers!! And to all – including lurkers — thanks for stopping by… 😉
Oh…and I meant to ask…if you want to share what you decided to purchase (or not), please do so. I always enjoy hearing what other people are interested in. Sometimes I see it in a new way. Like when Cheesy Goodness told us about the crystal libretto necklace going on sale last year. I will always have her to thank for that ;-).
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.