Pleated ponte dress (SP15, C0250, $89.50) runs XXS – XXL. The color is called sweet meadow. 97% cotton, 3% elastane. Made in Vietnam.
Size S – I can’t believe this only comes in green. It’s looks like the color you see online, but the richness of the dye isn’t there. That’s a way they cut costs and if you saw this color on the retail side then you’ll know the difference when you see this irl. For size reference, I’m 5’0″, 34DD.
That said, it’s still a nice shade of green and you can dress this up or down. Just joking! You know I hate that waste-of-a-description. Think neon green with it, and also grey, like my Forever 21 cardigan in heather grey (S).
If you have a larger chest, it will take up room in the torso, possibly adding visual weight in that area. I’m wearing one of my newly fitted bras, but my chest still shortens my torso. You can add a belt for visual interest. A brown belt would be nice.
Side shot to show you the fit. Yay for the arm holes being normal. And yay for no exposed zipper. There are bra keeps, too. The fabric is midweight. Not flimsy or thin, but not heavy either.
Size M – I’m so glad I ordered this. A size S is still en route. I hope the S looks good as there wasn’t one to try on. I expect it will be a keeper for me. Yay for cotton!
This is the same silhouette as above, so the same details apply. Cotton/elastane, midweight fabric, no exposed zipper.
4/7 ETA: I just recvd the S and it’s big under the arms. It pokes out like it does in the pic on the left. The dress feels comfortable, but feels about 1/2 size too big. I’m going to order XS. If it’s too tight, I’m going to return that one, too.
* Airspun waffle beach sweater – Qualitywise, it’s a factory version of something we’d see in retail. Who knows how it will wear. Will it pill easily? We don’t know. But I’m pretty sure I gave it a thumbsup. I tried heather natural in S. It looks a bit like a henley pullover online, but it definitely reads as a sweater irl.
* Embroidered anchor Teddie sweater – It’s thin/lightweight. The arms were snug in the S. I would go for a M for overall comfort.
* Embroidered tunic top – This one is long. The size S fit, but the silhouette wasn’t right. The XS also fit and looked better in the shoulders. The best size for me (5’0″) would be PM. It runs long. I don’t remember my thumb rating, but they’ve done better versions of this style on the factory side. The quality has gone down a notch in some cases, if you can believe it.
* Merino mesh-sleeve sweater (SP15, $75) – review
* Metallic tweed panel heathered sweater – I saw this, but didn’t try it on. TThe metallic is bright. It’s almost like the foil packaging of a Pop-Tart, but witih colors on it. Probably a slight exaggeration. It wasn’t blinding, but there was no doubt about it being metallic.
* Nautical knit dress – On sale for $39.97 in-store on 4/1. Stripesick! I am wearing it today with white leggings. I wanted to wear it with black ones, but couldn’t find them. It’s probably for the better because the dark stripes are navy.
* Weekend Promos & Sales – incl the addition of tumerics pills to reduce Crohn’s related inflammation
* Loft – 50% off sitewide & free shipping no min. The fs no min only happens once/year. Promo ends Mon, 4/6.
p.s. In case you missed, I came out on 4/1 and it wasn’t an April Fool’s Day joke.