Factory striped gauze boy shirt (SU15, $64.50) runs regular XXS – XXL (C3533) and petite PXXS – PXL (C3556). The color is called blue white horizontal (BWH). 100% cotton.
7/27 note – $26.99
Size S – This fits tts for me. Also, it fit more like a fitted shirt than a boy shirt in the body. The sleeves are a little loose in the upper arm, but not too much. My arms are average length. I’m 5’0″ but like the regular size S in this. I wouldn’t go for the petite medium size equivalent. I roll the sleeves almost all the time anyway.
I have to admit to loving the stripes aspect before I put it on. I liked it even more when I felt the fabric (substantial, but lightweight) and the shade of blue. Stripesick tendencies aside, I couldn’t believe how slimming it is.
* 4-pocket shirt jacket in cotton-linen – This reminds me of an old J. Crew, retail release. Has promise. On promo for $64.50 + NEWNEW.
* cotton shirtdress with belt – I tried this on. I had potential, but the cut is off. It was full through the back and sides. The slip that comes inside is flimsy and worthless. TTS.
* gingham button-down – Very pretty in pink. However, I found it to be too thin and I didn’t like the cheap, metal buttons.
* maxi dress with pom-pom dress – It’s nice to see this at the Crewlet. It comes in regular & petite.
* tassel tunic dress – Cotton & machine wash. Doesn’t mention a lining. If that’s true, it means no poly.
My Instagrams and blog posts have had more spacing in-between than I’d like and that’s because I’ve been sick for over two weeks. Some days spent in the bed. Some days feeling closer to normal. Mostly I have very low energy and a lot of coughing. I’m used to posting every day, so it’s frustrating not to be consistent.
To deal with the energy issue, I started taking Nature Made B-6 pills. I’m not sure how they will work given the Crohn’s situation. When you have digestive tract issues, nutrients don’t always reach the body. That’s why I tried previously tried the B-12 energy patches. I haven’t re-ordered them. Apparently I should try B6 & B-12 together in my efforts to get my energy up. Plus, get back to exercise. I’ll have to wait on the latter. Although, when I do finally get back on the treadmill, I will be listening to Undisclosed – the podcast. It presents the lawyers’ side of the case and trial covered in the Serial – the podcast.
Have you listened to Serial? Undisclosed? Both?