1/2 – Added link to Miller motorcycle boot
1/5 – Added measurements for chiffon rufflotta cami
1/6 – Super 120s Allura shift in dusty cedar cut to $99.99
1/7 – Added link to cashmere marabou cardigan
1/8 – Added link to moonbeam sequined jacket
1/9 – Added measurements for 2 different tuxedo jackets
1/9 – Added measurements for softwashed wool blazer
1/13 – Added link to Sosie sequin tank & tweedette dress
1/21 – Added link to wool origami sheath dress
1/23 – Added link to Weatherby riding boots
1/24 – Added link to stadium cloth cinema coat
Here a revised list of links to irl pics of J Crew items in the final sale section. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items.
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. Sometimes a full range of sizes will pop back in an item, but I won’t see and add it to this list. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in here, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog box on the right-hand side of the main page.
If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you’re interested in.
I usually don’t note prices because J Crew adjusts them, as pointed out in this discussion. However, for some items I’ll note prices if I see a 2nd cut or if the price is a great deal.
* Gemini pouchette – on Slastena
* Miller high-heel motorcycle boots (28662) – on A Bigger Closet
* Mongolian stole – $69.99 as of 12/23
* Pearl snowball necklace (35225) – It’s been on promo for $78. I have the windsor grey, which is a very pale grey. Very pretty.
* Studded tweed invitation clutch (33501) – on DaniBP
* Weatherby riding boots – Irl pics from iroar
* Cotton-wool ruffle dress – on Shop With M
Chest Circumference – Size S = 35″, Size M = 37″
Hip Circumference – Size S = 35″, Size M = 37″
Front Body Length from High Point of Shoulder 31.50″, Size M = 32″
* Couplet shimmer dress – on Audreybella
* Drea dress – Irl pics
* Heidi dress in wool flannel (33587, $119.99) – on Shop With M who saw it for $49.99 in-store and on Audreybella
Size 2 – Chest = 36″, Waist = 28 1/4”, Hips = 35″
Size 4 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 19 1/4″, Hips = 36″
* Indee dress ($99.99) – This is the same ruffle dress we saw last year. The difference is last year’s was a sheath with no seam at the waist and the ruffle went from the top to the bottom of the dress. This year’s version is the same silhouette, but has a seam at the waist and the ruffle stops at the waist. Some measurements:
Size 2 – Chest = 35.75″, Waist relaxed= 29”, Waist extended = 33”, Hips = 40.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 36.75″, Waist relaxed= 30”, Waist extended = 35”, Hips = 42.25
* Oona herringbone shift dress– Irl pics
* Softspun sunrise dress – on Crewlade
* Super 120s Allura dress – The dusty cedar color, like a pinkish taupe, cut to $99.99 as of 1/6.
* Super 120s pétale dress – Irl pics – I have successfully removed the petals from this dress w/a seam ripper, small scissors, bright light & a lot of patience.
* Super 120s tuxedo dress – on AppGal and on Simply J Crew (last pic)
* Tiered silk ruffle dress – On DaniBP here, here, on I’m Shoe Shopping and on Dina G
* Tweedette dress (28958) – on Dina G and on Slastena
* Velutto shift (regular 29219, petite 30033) – on Social Scientist
* Wool origami sheath dress (29867) – on once Upon a Fashionista
* Boutonniere blazer – on Ema and on Audreybella
* Cocoon concerto coat (30083) – on Dina G
* Double-cloth dollop coat – on Ema
* Double-cloth ingenue coat – on Dina G and on No J Crew In Japan
* Flyweight puffer (29060) – on Ema
* Gilded tweed jacket – on Audreybella
* Honey tweed jacket (29060) – on Cleo and on Ema
* Italian wool blazecoat – Irl pics
* Lodge puffer vest – Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer – Irl pics – Some measurements…
Size 4 – Chest = 34″, Waist = 34.5”, Sweep = 39.5″
Size 6 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 35.5”, Sweep = 30.5″
The chest size looks like a big jump. I’d double check that one.
, on Shop With M and on Ginger Girl
* Shimmer tweed Ruby jacket – on Cleo
* Softwashed wool blazer – Some measurements:
Size 2 – Chest = 36.5″, Waist = 33.75”, Length = 25″, Sweep 37.5″,
Size 4 – Chest = 37.5″, Waist = 34.75”, Length = 25.5″, Sweep 38.5″
Size 2 – Chest = 36.5″, Waist = 33.5″, Length = 27.375″
Size 4 – Chest = 37.5″, Waist = 34.5″, Length = 27.6875″
Size 6 – Chest = 38.5″, Waist = 35.5″
* Tuxedo jacket (34121) – The body is a wool knit jersey. On promo as of 1/9 for $128. Looks really cute. Comes in heather grey with black lapels or black w/black lapels.
Size 2 – Chest = 33.5″, Waist = 31″, Length = 23.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 34.5″, Waist = 32″, Length = 23.5″
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean – Irl pics
* Bi-stretch wool Minnie pant – Black, cobblestone and heather charcoal on promo for $79. Some measurements shared by woodley park-zoo over on The Mothership:
Petite 0 – Waist = 29.25″, Hips = 33.5″
Petite 2 – Waist = 30.25″, Hips = 34.5″
Petite 4 – Waist = 31.25″, Hips = 35.5″
* Cropped ripstop cargo pant – on Audreybella
* Cropped plaid tuxedo pant – I ordered these on final sale, sight unseen. I was able to try them on the same day and I’m excited about them. They’re kinda geeky, kinda cool. I got a size 4.
* Glen plaid Minnie pant (11/27, promo $98) – on Notes From the Dressing Room
* Leggy denim – on Slastena
* Linley chino – on Ema (last 2 pics)
* Matte jersey curator pant ($69.99) – on Outfit of the Day and on Fabulous Florida Mommy
* Pixie pant – on Slastena
* Skimmer pant – on Social Scientist
* Stretch vintage trouser cord – I got these in cobblestone & shadow, P6. Loveth.
* Super 120s pinstripe short – Irl pics – Sold out online, but I’ve seen them in-store.
* Super 120s Élan trouser – Irl pics
* Trouper pant – on Lindsey B.
* Waverly chino (promo $59.50) – on Lindsey B.
Some measurements (thanks, woodley park-zoo!)
0 Waist 30.25
2 Waist 31.25
P0 Waist 29.25
P2 Waist 30.25
* Wool crepe cropped pant in city fit – Black & dark charcoal on promo for $78, bronzed twig on finale sale for $49.99 – See them on Ema. Some measurements:
Waist: Size 4 = 32″, Size 6 = 33″
Hips: Size 4 = 38.5″, Size 6 = 39.5″
* Cord Atlee skirt – on Audreybella
* Cord pencil skirt – Some measurement info.You should be able to add or subtract an inch to get the correct measurement for the next size. So on P4, the waist would be 29.5″, and so on. I ordered a P6 and felt it was too short for me. I re-ordered a 4, but haven’t received it yet.
Size 4 – Waist = 30.5″, Hips = 37.5″
Size 6 – Waist = 31.5″, Hips = 38.5″
Size P6 – Waist = 30.5″, Hips = 37.5″, Length 19.75″
* Crinkled tier mini – on Audreybella
* Cypress plaid skirts – Irl pics
* Double-serge stripe pencil skirt – I called for measurements on this. The size 4 has a waist of 29″ and hip of 39″ or so. The size 6 has a waist of 30″ and hip of 40″ or so. See it on Slastena and on Audreybella
* Golden bubbles pencil skirt – on Audreybella
* Felted wool mini – on Ema
* Glen plaid ruffle skirt – Irl pics – If you like the idea, but need more length & sophistication, check out Talbots ruffle tweed skirt.
* Moss tweed mini – Irl pics
* Notte tweed pencil skirt – on AppGal and on Shop With M
* Paillette mirage tweed mini – on Cleo
* Panne velvet bell skirt (11/28, dark charcoal $49.99) – on Audreybella
* Severn lace mini – Irl pics
* Silk bubble mini – on Audreybella
* Sunnie pencil skirt – on Ema
* Taffeta marvelle mini – on Audreybella and on Ema
* Wool bell skirt (28704) – on Shopping With M and on Audreybella and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Alpaca long cardigan – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Cashmere keyhole sweater – on Ema
* Cashmere marabou cardigan – on Ema
* Chunky Fair Isle cardigan ($99.99 as of 12/22) – Irl pics
* Color-blend montreaux cardigan – Irl pics (pic #5)
* Donegal cropped v-neck cardigan – on Ema
* Dream Alexie sweater – on Ema
* Dream draped-v sweater – Irl pics
* Dream foiled châle cardigan ($54.99) – Irl pics
* Dream glistening placket sweater – Irl pics (pic #6)
* Dream zip henley – Irl pics
* Dulphine bling-button cardigan – Irl pics
* Dulphine torque sweater – Irl pics
* Gilded sweater jacket ($49.99 in-store, $79.99 online) – Irl pics
* Handknit cropped crewneck sweater – on Ema
* Infinity cardigan – Irl pics
* Jackie cardi – Irl pics of sale color, blush stone.
* Lumière ruffle cardigan – Irl pics
* Marled Amadé sweater – Irl pics
* Marled lambswool après cardigan – Irl pics
* Marled shawl cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino and mohair shawl-collar cardigan – Irl pics
* Aiden plaid boy shirt – Irl pics
* Bettina cami – on Fabulous Florida Mommy, on Chronicles of My Closet and on Ema
* Betsy wrap cami (28780) – On The Mothership, jcrewlove said, “I typically always wear a XS or a 0 in J. Crew clothes (lately- I used to wear bigger size before I feel like the sizing changed). I tried on the Betsy Cami and I absolutely LOVE it! I have it in size 0- I am a 32 C and not very tall (5’3″) and maybe I am wrong but I really feel like it is really well made and I love it! Am I crazy? I most likely will wear a cami under it to work but it really does not V too low for me (and I don’t like things to be too showy ever.)”
* Cascading flutter shell – Irl pics
* Cecelia cami – on Closet Chronicles
* Chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt – Irl pics (pics 3-5)
* Chevron cami – I ordered this in a size 2. The fit was ok. If you have a long torso, this may run short. I think it came to just above my hip. I forgot to take a pic before returning. I got navy, which is a pretty color. It didn’t nesc pop or excite me. It’s that whole thing of adding another dry clean item to my closet. Maybe for $19.99, but for a net $35, I returned it. Some measurement info:
2 – Chest = 37″
4 – Chest = 38″
Size 4: chest circumference 37″, waist 36.5″, sweep at bottom hem 40.75″, center back length 23.5″
Size 6: chest circumference 38″, waist 37.5″, sweep at hem 40.75″, length 23.5″
Size 8: chest 39″, waist 38.5″, sweep 42.75″, length 23.75″
S – Chest = 32″
M – Chest = 34″, Sweep – 37″ (?)
* Fountain cami – Currently sold out online. May pop back. Irl pics
* Haya pullover hoodie – on Notes From the Dressing Room
* Perfect-fit mixed-tape cardigan – on eggytarty
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley – Irl pics
* Perfect-fit scoopneck tee – Good bargain.
* Ruffle-up cami ($34.99) – A couple of measurements:
Chest Circumference – 2 = 36.25″, 4 = 37.25″
Waist Circumference – 2 = 36″, 4 = 37
* Sequin sweatshirt – Irl pics
* Sequin-stripe henley tank – On Summerilla, Fashion Dork, Slastena, Ema, Fabulous Florida Mommy and Shop With M
* Silk and sequin scoopneck tee – Irl pics
* Sosie sequin tank – on Dina G
* Tux henley – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean in twilight wash – What can I say. You see these all the time in Gigi’s Gear. I ordered a 3rd pair. I need to go thru my other jeans to weed out what I’m not wearing since I’ve found The One. The one for now, at least.I took 29, which equates to a size 8. Which explains why they’re a bit big. For my 3rd pair I’m trying a 28 and see how much they stretch out. If I can even get them on. <slaps knee>
* Chevron-pleat solid shirt – I went for solid white. I usually don’t like this sort of collar, but it looked so spiffy under a cardi. They had one 6 on the rack. I usually take 4 or 6 (5’2″, 34C) and the 6 was not too big. For a net $16…
* Bonfire cardi – Yeah, so I didn’t like the apre cardi, which is the same silhouette as the bonfire, but I saw one of the two on someone and decided it looked great. Since it’s on promo, it’s not on final sale and I’ll make my final decision when it arrives. Check it out on Ema, on yogagirl and on Ruffle and Sequins (see Tuesday).
XXS – Chest = 32″, bottom hem sweep = 34″ , length = 25″
* Super 120s pétale dress – I took a 2 and love the grey I have. I suppose everyone is waiting for it to go lower, but I didn’t want to play that game. I successfully removed the petals and am very happy w/it. It’s a classic sheath once you remove that junk.
* Tissue turtleneck tee – I take S in these. Simply the best for layering w/a cardi or blazer on a very cold day. Esp since I can never find my winter undies. Luckily we rarely go below 50.
* Velvet schoolboy – I got olive moss in size 6. Loves it. I’m going to try to wear it this week before the price drops again. I am happy w/a net $56, but it looks like it’s hanging around and will go lower. Again, there are some things I don’t like messing around with on sale and my preferred size/color. If it’s something I think I will wear 5+ times, I try to get to a price I like and be happy w/it. I get little to no joy waiting for rock bottom prices.