Here’s a revised list of links to irl pics of J Crew final sale items. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items.
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. Sometimes a full range of sizes will pop back in an item, but I won’t see and add it to this list. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in here, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog box on the right-hand side of the main page.
If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you’re interested in.
I usually don’t note prices because J Crew adjusts them, as pointed out in this discussion. However, for some items I’ll note prices if I see a 2nd cut or if the price is a great deal.
* Ferrovia necklace – Irl pics
* Leatherette lace-up ballet flats – Irl pic from Jcbellemarie
* Lindy leather platform peep toes – on The Chic Chauffeur
* Miller high-heel motorcycle boots – on A Bigger Closet
* Studded tweed invitation clutch – on DaniBP
Size 2 – Chest = 36″, Waist = 28 1/4”, Hips = 35″
Size 4 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 19 1/4″, Hips = 36″
* Indee dress – This is the same ruffle dress we saw last year. The difference is last year’s was a sheath with no seam at the waist and the ruffle went from the top to the bottom of the dress. This year’s version is the same silhouette, but has a seam at the waist and the ruffle stops at the waist.
Size 2 – Chest = 35.75″, Waist relaxed= 29”, Waist extended = 33”, Hips = 40.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 36.75″, Waist relaxed= 30”, Waist extended = 35”, Hips = 42.25
* Lisette lace dress – on Shopping on the Fly
* Oona herringbone shift dress– Irl pics
* Provence dress – On promo for $69.50
* Shimmy chantilly lace dress – on Effortless Anthropologie (guest post)
* Stripe drawstring dress – on Debye, on Shopping on the Fly and on Objects of My Closets Affection
* Super 120s pétale dress – Irl pics – I have successfully removed the petals from this dress w/a seam ripper, small scissors, bright light & a lot of patience.
* Tiered silk ruffle dress – On DaniBP here, here and on I’m Shoe Shopping
* Tweedette dress – on Dina G and on Slastena
* Velutto shift – on Social Scientist
* Washed crepe Aveline dress – on Summerilla
* Wool origami sheath dress – on once Upon a Fashionista – I got this in a regular 6 in heather elm and love it. Love it. I meant to order 4, but the 6 fits better. It’s fitted and not too tight.
Size 2 – Chest = 35.25″, Waist = 29.25″, Hip = 39.25″, Waistband to hem = 19.75″
Size 4 – Chest = 36.25″, Waist = 30.25″, Hip = 40.25″, Waistband to hem = 20″
* Boutonniere blazer – on Ema and on Audreybella
* Brigadier utility jacket – Irl pics – Also see Old Navy’s surplus jacket. The spicy oak is similar to JC’s burnished moss.
* Cocoon concerto coat – on Dina G
* Double-cloth Colletta coat – on Dina G and on Extra Petite
* Double-cloth dollop coat – on Ema
* Double-cloth ingenue coat – on Dina G and on No J Crew In Japan
* Double-cloth lady day coat – on Extra Petite
* Flight jacket – On promo for $138
* Gilded tweed jacket – on Audreybella
* Icon trench – on Dina
* Italian wool blazecoat – Irl pics
* Lodge puffer vest – Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer – Irl pics
Size 4 – Chest = 34″, Waist = 34.5”, Sweep = 39.5″
Size 6 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 35.5”, Sweep = 30.5″
The chest size looks like a big jump between 4 and 6. I’d double check that measurement.
* Moonbeam sequined blazer – on Ema – I got this (4) in the same color as Ema. The cobblestone didn’t do anything for my skin color. If you want a sequined jacked, this is the way to do it. Well constructed.
* Rideau cashmere – on The Outfit of the Day
Size 2 – Chest = 36.5″, Waist = 33.75”, Length = 25″, Sweep 37.5″,
Size 4 – Chest = 37.5″, Waist = 34.75”, Length = 25.5″, Sweep 38.5″
* Stadium-cloth cinema coat – Irl pic
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat – Irl pic
* Tuxedo jacket – The body is felted wool jersey. mommydearest said, ‘I reviewed this a couple weeks ago. I think it runs large – I ordered a size down. Well, when it went on sale I reordered and that (same marked size) was even bigger. It fit like a whole size larger. When I returned it, the SA said there seemed to be a lot of variation in that particular jacket. So beware of this one on final sale!’
Size 2 – Chest = 33.5″, Waist = 31″, Length = 23.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 34.5″, Waist = 32″, Length = 23.5″
* Bi-stretch wool Minnie pant – A few colors on promo for $88. Some measurements shared by woodley park-zoo over on The Mothership:
Petite 0 – Waist = 29.25″, Hips = 33.5″
Petite 2 – Waist = 30.25″, Hips = 34.5″
Petite 4 – Waist = 31.25″, Hips = 35.5″
* Cropped ripstop cargo pant – on Audreybella
* Cropped plaid tuxedo pant – I ordered these on final sale, sight unseen. They’re kinda geeky, kinda cool. I got a size 4.
* Leggy denim – on Slastena
* Pixie pant – on Slastena
* Skimmer pant – on Social Scientist
* Stretch vintage trouser cord – I got these in cobblestone & shadow, P6. Loveth.
* Super 120s pinstripe short – Irl pics – Sold out online, but I’ve seen them in-store.
* Super 120s Élan trouser (light heather graphite $59.99, other colors on promo for $98) – Irl pics
* Trouper pant (now $29.99) – on Lindsey B. – Many positive reviews for these including…
Lizzy said, ‘These have been discussed a bunch… but I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus b/c I love, love LOVE them- like, bought them in both colors love them. I have a classic hourglass and usually can’t do the skinny look, but these pants are like magic– hugging in all the right places, sleek with heels and cute with flats/sneakers. Plus, b/c of the stretch they are *comfy*! As other JCA’s have noted they do run a bit large in the waist, but IMO can be easily cinched with a belt. I have them in my “non-vanity size” and they fit perfectly; can make them either slouchy or sleek, depending on how I belt them.’
Size 4 – Waist = 32.5″, Hip = 37″
Size 6 – Waist = 33.5″, Hip = 38″
Some measurements (thanks, woodley park-zoo!)
0 Waist 30.25
2 Waist 31.25
P0 Waist 29.25
P2 Waist 30.25
* Aurora tweed pencil skirt – Irl pics
* Canvas military skirt – Irl pics
* Cord Atlee skirt – For those who gauge sizing off of me, I have this in size 6. See it on Audreybella
* Crinkled tier mini – on Audreybella
* Double-serge stripe pencil skirt – I called for measurements on this. The size 4 has a waist of 29″ and hip of 39″ or so. The size 6 has a waist of 30″ and hip of 40″ or so. See it on Slastena and on Audreybella
* Golden bubbles pencil skirt – on Audreybella
* Felted wool mini – on Ema
* Moss tweed mini – Irl pics
* Notte tweed pencil skirt – on AppGal and on Shop With M
* Paillette mirage tweed mini – on Cleo
* Panne velvet bell skirt – on Audreybella
* Poppy waterfloral skirt – on Shopping on the Fly
* Severn lace mini – Irl pics
* Silk bubble mini – on Audreybella
* Sunnie pencil skirt – on Ema
* Taffeta marvelle mini – on Audreybella and on Ema
* Wool bell skirt – on Shopping With M and on Audreybella and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Alpaca long cardigan – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Amadé sweater – Irl pics of the marled amadé sweater
* Bonfire cardigan – on Ema, on yogagirl and on Ruffle and Sequins
* Camp pocket cardigan – Irl pics
* Cashmere keyhole sweater – on Ema
* Cashmere marabou cardigan – on Ema
* Chunky Fair Isle cardigan – Irl pics
* Color-blend montreaux cardigan – Irl pics (pic #5)
* Donegal cropped v-neck cardigan – on Ema
* Dream Alexie sweater – on Ema
* Dream draped-v sweater – Irl pics
* Dream foiled châle cardigan – Irl pics
* Dream zip henley – Irl pics
* Dulphine bling-button cardigan – Irl pics
* Dulphine torque sweater – Irl pics
* Electra vest – on Summerilla
* Gilded sweater-jacket – Irl pics
* Glimmer cardigan – Irl pics (2nd set of pics)
* Infinity cardigan – Irl pics
* Jackie cardi – Irl pics of sale color, blush stone.
* Lighthouse cardigan – on Ema
* Marled lambswool après cardigan – Irl pics
* Marled shawl cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino and mohair shawl-collar cardigan – Irl pics
XS – Chest = 31″
S – Chest = 33″
* Merino foiled-floral cardigan – on Patina
* Merino ruffle moto sweater – Irl pics
* Merino sequined crochet cardigan (now $59.99) – on Lindsey B. and on Ema (last pic)
* Space-dyed open cardigan – on AppGal, on 1 More Shopping Blog and on Shopping On the Fly (last pics)
* Traversa cardigan – Irl pics
* Cascading flutter shell – Irl pics
* Chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt – Irl pics (pics 3-5)
* Chevron cami – I love mine in windsor grey for the low price it is now. It looks good under the Cambridge cable cardi.
2 – Chest = 37″
4 – Chest = 38″
* Chiffon Cecelia cami – on AppGal
* Coralie cami – Irl pics
* Darla ruffle cami – Irl pics
* Drapey sequin tank – Irl pics
* Drapey sequin tee – on Debye
* Drapey stripe baseball tee – on AppGal (scroll down)
* Drapey stripe pullover hoodie ($49.99)
S – chest = 35″, waist = 34.5″, length = 25.5″
M – chest = 37″, waist = 36.5″, length = 26″
S – Chest = 32″
M – Chest = 34″, Sweep – 37″ (?)
* Glacé tunic – I liked this in both colors. S fit a bit big, so I would get XS, personally. It has a loose fit, but you can cinch the waist to your liking. I didn’t think it looked too maternity, but could possibly used in the first two trimesters. If you do that, stick w/your regular size and don’t go down one.
* Lace panel cami – on Shopping on the Fly
* Lace rows tank – on Debye (under starry night cardi)
* Lisette lace shell (now $29.99) – Irl pics
* Microspun cowlneck tee – on AppGal
* Plaid Eliza tee – Irl pics
* Perfect-fit scoopneck tee – Good bargain.
* Sequin sweatshirt – Irl pics
* Silk and sequin scoopneck tee – Irl pics
* Sosie sequin tank – on Dina G
* Spotted silk Vivie top – Irl pics
* Stripe painter tee – on Shop With M (3rd pic)
* Stripe tux tunic – on Heidi (2nd pic)
* Tuxedo henley (37717)
XXS – chest = 30.5″, waist = 29.5″
XS – chest = 32″, waist = 31″
The measurements seem odd to me because usually the measurements vary by 1″. So if the XXS chest is 30.5, an XS chest would be 31.5 or 32.5, not 32. But that’s what they gave me.
Still loving the self-imposed budget. I’ve gone over and will be starting March in the red. And you know what? It doesn’t bother me one bit. I know if I hadn’t set a budget, I would have bought more things than there are enough days in the season to wear. I’m so over looking at clothes that I am unable to wear for whatever reason.
I haven’t shopped this sale and don’t think I will. That’s the budget keeping me in check. The last thing I purchased was Madewell’s striped cadet cardigan (S). It feels and fits like a sweater. It has some structure, but not enough to call it a jacket. I’d say it’s good for spring, cool summer nites and early fall. It’s possible that it could be layered under a boyfriend blazer. The thought just occurred, but I haven’t tried it. Of course I wish I got it for an addtl % off, but I’m worth the price. 😉 Keeping it.
Thanks for stopping by…