Here’s a revised list of links to irl pics of J Crew items in the final sale section. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items.
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. Sometimes a full range of sizes will pop back in an item, but I won’t see and add it to this list. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in here, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog box on the right-hand side of the main page.
If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you’re interested in.
I usually don’t note prices because J Crew adjusts them, as pointed out in this discussion. However, for some items I’ll note prices if I see a 2nd cut or if the price is a great deal.
* Ferrovia necklace – Irl pics
* Leatherette lace-up ballet flats (33055) – Irl pic from Jcbellemarie
* Lindy leather platform peep toes – on The Chic Chauffeur
* Miller high-heel motorcycle boots (28662) – on A Bigger Closet
* Studded tweed invitation clutch (33501) – on DaniBP
Size 2 – Chest = 36″, Waist = 28 1/4”, Hips = 35″
Size 4 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 19 1/4″, Hips = 36″
* Indee dress – This is the same ruffle dress we saw last year. The difference is last year’s was a sheath with no seam at the waist and the ruffle went from the top to the bottom of the dress. This year’s version is the same silhouette, but has a seam at the waist and the ruffle stops at the waist.
Size 2 – Chest = 35.75″, Waist relaxed= 29”, Waist extended = 33”, Hips = 40.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 36.75″, Waist relaxed= 30”, Waist extended = 35”, Hips = 42.25
* Oona herringbone shift dress– Irl pics
* Stripe drawstring dress – on Debye
* Super 120s pétale dress – Irl pics – I have successfully removed the petals from this dress w/a seam ripper, small scissors, bright light & a lot of patience.
* Tiered silk ruffle dress – On DaniBP here, here and on I’m Shoe Shopping
* Tweedette dress – on Dina G and on Slastena
* Velutto shift – on Social Scientist
* Wool origami sheath dress – on once Upon a Fashionista – I got this in a regular 6 in heather elm and love it. Love it. I meant to order 4, but the 6 fits better. It’s fitted and not too tight.
Size 2 – Chest = 35.25″, Waist = 29.25″, Hip = 39.25″, Waistband to hem = 19.75″
Size 4 – Chest = 36.25″, Waist = 30.25″, Hip = 40.25″, Waistband to hem = 20″
* Boutonniere blazer – on Ema and on Audreybella
* Cocoon concerto coat – on Dina G
* Double-cloth Colletta coat – on Dina G and on Extra Petite
* Double-cloth dollop coat – on Ema
* Double-cloth ingenue coat – on Dina G and on No J Crew In Japan
* Double-cloth lady day coat – on Extra Petite
* Gilded tweed jacket – on Audreybella
* Italian wool blazecoat – Irl pics
* Lodge puffer vest – Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer – Irl pics
Size 4 – Chest = 34″, Waist = 34.5”, Sweep = 39.5″
Size 6 – Chest = 37″, Waist = 35.5”, Sweep = 30.5″
The chest size looks like a big jump between 4 and 6. I’d double check that measurement.
Size 2 – Chest = 36.5″, Waist = 33.75”, Length = 25″, Sweep 37.5″,
Size 4 – Chest = 37.5″, Waist = 34.75”, Length = 25.5″, Sweep 38.5″
* Stadium-cloth cinema coat – Irl pic
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat – Irl pic
* Tuxedo jacket (34121) – The body is felted wool jersey. mommydearest said, ‘I reviewed this a couple weeks ago. I think it runs large – I ordered a size down. Well, when it went on sale I reordered and that (same marked size) was even bigger. It fit like a whole size larger. When I returned it, the SA said there seemed to be a lot of variation in that particular jacket. So beware of this one on final sale!’
Size 2 – Chest = 33.5″, Waist = 31″, Length = 23.25″
Size 4 – Chest = 34.5″, Waist = 32″, Length = 23.5″
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean (on promo) – Irl pics – I have 2 pair and both are hands down among my most worn items, driving the cost/wear down to nil.
Size 28 – Waist = 32″, Hip = 36.5″, Thigh circumference = 21.25″
Size 29 – Waist = 33″, Hip = 37.5″, Thigh circumference = 22″
* Bi-stretch wool Minnie pant – A few colors on promo for $88. Some measurements shared by woodley park-zoo over on The Mothership:
Petite 0 – Waist = 29.25″, Hips = 33.5″
Petite 2 – Waist = 30.25″, Hips = 34.5″
Petite 4 – Waist = 31.25″, Hips = 35.5″
* Cropped ripstop cargo pant – on Audreybella
* Cropped plaid tuxedo pant – I ordered these on final sale, sight unseen. I was able to try them on the same day and I’m excited about them. They’re kinda geeky, kinda cool. I got a size 4.
* Downtown skinny jean in clear sky wash – ($88) – They also come in a clear sky wash.
Size 28 – Waist = 32.25″, High hip = 34.25″, High thigh (1″ below crotch) – 21.25″, Lower thigh circumference (7″ below crotch) = 17.25″
Size 29 – Waist = 33.25″, High hip = 35.25″, High thigh (1″ below crotch) – 22″, Lower thigh circumference (7″ below crotch) = 21.25″, Lower thigh circumference (7″ below crotch) = 17.75″
For ajr – I don’t know which skinnies you have, but here are measurements on the matchstick jean in lived in wash (28163)
Size 28 – Waist = 32.5″, Hip = 37″, High thigh (1″ below crotch) – 21.75″
Size 29 – Waist = 33.5″, Hip = 38″, High thigh (1″ below crotch) – 22.5″
* Stretch vintage trouser cord – I got these in cobblestone & shadow, P6. Loveth.
* Super 120s pinstripe short – Irl pics – Sold out online, but I’ve seen them in-store.
* Super 120s Élan trouser (light heather graphite $59.99, other colors on promo for $78) – Irl pics
* Trouper pant – on Lindsey B.
Lizzy said, ‘These have been discussed a bunch… but I just wanted to add my voice to the chorus b/c I love, love LOVE them- like, bought them in both colors love them. I have a classic hourglass and usually can’t do the skinny look, but these pants are like magic– hugging in all the right places, sleek with heels and cute with flats/sneakers. Plus, b/c of the stretch they are *comfy*! As other JCA’s have noted they do run a bit large in the waist, but IMO can be easily cinched with a belt. I have them in my “non-vanity size” and they fit perfectly; can make them either slouchy or sleek, depending on how I belt them.’
Size 4 – Waist = 32.5″, Hip = 37″
Size 6 – Waist = 33.5″, Hip = 38″
Some measurements (thanks, woodley park-zoo!)
0 Waist 30.25
2 Waist 31.25
P0 Waist 29.25
P2 Waist 30.25
Size 4 – Waist = 32″, Hips = 38.5.5″
Size 6 – Waist = 33″, Hips = 39.5″
* Cord Atlee skirt – For those who gauge sizing off of me, I have this in size 6. See it on Audreybella
* Crinkled tier mini – on Audreybella
* Double-serge stripe pencil skirt – I called for measurements on this. The size 4 has a waist of 29″ and hip of 39″ or so. The size 6 has a waist of 30″ and hip of 40″ or so. See it on Slastena and on Audreybella
* Golden bubbles pencil skirt – on Audreybella
* Felted wool mini – on Ema
* Glen plaid ruffle skirt – Irl pics – If you like the idea, but need more length & sophistication, check out Talbots ruffle tweed skirt.
* Moss tweed mini – Irl pics
* Notte tweed pencil skirt – on AppGal and on Shop With M
* Paillette mirage tweed mini – on Cleo
* Panne velvet bell skirt – on Audreybella
* Severn lace mini – Irl pics
* Silk bubble mini – on Audreybella
* Sunnie pencil skirt – on Ema
* Taffeta marvelle mini – on Audreybella and on Ema
* Wool bell skirt – on Shopping With M and on Audreybella and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Alpaca long cardigan – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Cashmere keyhole sweater – on Ema
* Cashmere marabou cardigan – on Ema
* Chunky Fair Isle cardigan – Irl pics
* Color-blend montreaux cardigan – Irl pics (pic #5)
* Donegal cropped v-neck cardigan – on Ema
* Dream Alexie sweater – on Ema
* Dream draped-v sweater – Irl pics
* Dream foiled châle cardigan – Irl pics
* Dream zip henley – Irl pics
* Dulphine bling-button cardigan – Irl pics
* Dulphine torque sweater – Irl pics
* Infinity cardigan – Irl pics
* Jackie cardi – Irl pics of sale color, blush stone.
* Marled lambswool après cardigan – Irl pics
* Marled shawl cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino and mohair shawl-collar cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino doré cardigan – I recvd mine yesterday in white. The gold buttons dress up an otherwise basic cardi.
XS – Chest = 31″
S – Chest = 33″
* Cascading flutter shell – Irl pics
* Chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt – Irl pics (pics 3-5)
* Chevron cami – I ordered this for $35 in navy. It was nice, but not $35, dry clean only nice. On the last promo I got the windsor grey for a net $18 or so. Definitely worth that price.
2 – Chest = 37″
4 – Chest = 38″
Size 4: chest circumference 37″, waist 36.5″, sweep at bottom hem 40.75″, center back length 23.5″
Size 6: chest circumference 38″, waist 37.5″, sweep at hem 40.75″, length 23.5″
Size 8: chest 39″, waist 38.5″, sweep 42.75″, length 23.75″
S – Chest = 32″
M – Chest = 34″, Sweep – 37″ (?)
* Haya pullover hoodie – on Notes From the Dressing Room
* Khloe jacquard cami – Irl pics
* Lace rows tank – on Debye (under starry night cardi)
* Microspun cowlneck tee – on AppGal
* Perfect-fit scoopneck tee – Good bargain.
As I stated yesterday, J Crew prices have rubber in them. Last week the double-serge pencil skirt ( irl pics) was on promo in black, pearl grey & heather carbon for $98 during the last addtl % off. It’s back up to regular price. Timing seems to be everything. I will also remind you that there are resellers buying during this period, too. I always, always forget that. That said, if you don’t need more clothes, you don’t need more clothes. Be careful about shopping simply based on a low price. I am currently in overstock on was a really good deal. I am afraid to say I haven’t shopped this promo because there are 2 days left. We’ll see. So far not one order. I’m not on a ban. I just know there’s nothing I need.
I’m still seeing comments from people receiving final sale items that don’t fit. I had a longer list than this one. I removed a lot of links and tried to include only items that have recently been available and others that have popped back more than a couple times. If you need info and don’t see the item in this post, there’s still a good chance there’s a post on this blog or a link to someone’s pic. Please try to find reviews, pics or comments about items before committing to final sale. I know it’s easy to get caught up when shopping in the wee hours as things are popping back. I just hope you utilize this post and the other ways to look for info: