Fringe tank (HO14, B6374, $68) runs XXS – XL. Color choices are black and navy black. I think I only saw the black. Going off the online pic, it looks like the yoke is navy and the body is black on the navy black option. Both colors look very similar to each other, though. 80% modal viscose, 20% nylon, 100% poly trim. Dry clean.
Size S – I tried XS (not pictured) and it was too tight across the middle. S is a better fit. There needs to be a little looseness to the top so the fringe is free and sure to move.
* blurred ikat top ($110) – I didn’t like the print on the hanger at all. It looks much better on. But why the polyester when they will do polyester in this print for factory, down the road. ??? Size 6 fit well, so tts. The cut is basic, but it looked much better on than on the hanger. Sidethumb
* box pleat skirt in crepe ($88) – Prediction for the sale section. It’s a juvenile cut to begin with. The band just above the pleats won’t do you any good if that’s your trouble area. I guess you could wear a sweater over that part. Thumbsdown.
* boyfriend flannel shirt in red plaid ($88) – Size 8 was the closest for me to try. I’d get a 6. Thumbsup.
* collection cashmere scarf in dot ($158) – I tried the red navy. Nice. Thumbsup.
* downing tote in colorblock stripe ($178) – Saw irl. Good looking! Thumbsup.
* excursion quilted vest in buffalo check ($138) – The one that took Instagram by mini storm – @JenniferFoster1993. I saw it on the way out of the store. I wasn’t a fan of the red/navy. Until I saw it in-person, of course. I think I’m still going to go for the Hugo Guiness bliss sweater (Hugo Guiness bliss sweater). Thumbsup.
* fringe sleeve sweater ($138) – Dynasty (80s tv) reject pile. The fringe makes the shoulders look padded. And big. Noooooo.
* gilded chevron mixed shell ($98) – The back felt cheap. There are two small seams on either side of the bust. However, there are no princess seams. So the top fits flat across the chest. It will be less of an issue the smaller your bust. I did like the gilded chevron once I put it on. Side thumb.
* jeweled dolman top ($79.50) – A nice, basic top for holiday. I was surprised that it fit nicely. My chest filled out the top and took away most of the dolman aspect. It looked like a regular (non-dolman), short sleeve top. Jewels are on the front only. Thumbsup.
* me 2 u tee ($39.50) – What is this, jr. high? WTH.
* origami skirt in sequin stripe ($128) – Someone was in a marching band at some point in time. The wool is heavy and nice. Thumbsdown.
* sequin side-stripe shirt ($89.50) – I tried on the 4 and it fit. However, I think a 6 (tts) might be a better fit. Would get the blue, personally. Thumbsup.
25% off with SHOPNOW
30% off with CARDTREAT and your J. Crew card
Eligible items will be marked with the sale codes.