12/5 – Added link to crystal bead cardigan
1/21- Added link to Gemini pouchette
Here is a list of links to irl pics of regular price J Crew items. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items.
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in on this list, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog box on the right-hand side of the main page.
If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you’re interested in.
* Bouclé bomber jacket – on Cleo
* Boutonniere blazer – on Ema
* Cocoon concerto coat (30083) – on Dina G
* Double-cloth dollop coat – on Ema
* Double-cloth ingenue coat – on Dina G and on No J Crew In Japan
* Icon trench – on Dina and on Life’s Divine
* Italian wool blazecoat – Irl pics
* Jeweled jardin jacket – on Cleo and on Ema
* Shearling fatigue jacket – on Cleo
* Shimmer tweed Ruby jacket – on Cleo
* Stadium cloth Milo peacoat (29667) – on Social Scientist
* Trudie herringbone coat – on Ema
* Tweed Tatum jacket – On Ema here and here (scroll down)
* Wool-cashmere icon trench – on Cleo
* Wool-cashmere capella coat – aka”The Real Simple coat” as shared on The Mothership – See it on Ema
* Bi-stretch wool Minnie pant – Irl pics
* Glen plaid Minnie pant (11/27, promo $98) – on Notes From the Dressing Room
* Leggy denim (11/27, promo $69.50)- on Slastena
* Linley chino (11/27, black on promo $69.50)- on Ema (last 2 pics)
* Pixie pant – on Is Not Fashion
* Trouper pant – on Lindsey B.
* Wool crepe cropped pant in city fit – on Ema
* Wool Lolli pant (32579) – Sold out as of 12/9/10 – on Debye, on Audreybella, on Shop With M, on Ema, on Shopping on the Fly and on Atlantic-Pacific
* Cotton hammock dress – on Dina
* Couplet shimmer dress – on Audreybella
* Luna Mixy silk and wool dress – on Dina
* Silk taffeta Gillian dress – on DaniBP
* Sundrine flannel shirtdress – Irl pics
* Super 120s tuxedo dress – on AppGal and on Simply J Crew (last pic)
* Velutto shift (regular 29219, petite 30033) – on Social Scientist
* Cord Atlee skirt – on Audreybella
* Felted wool mini – on Ema
* Double-serge pencil skirt (regular 28360, petite 29993) – Irl pics
* Moss tweed mini – Irl pics
* Moss tweed pencil skirt – on Debye and on AppGal
* Notte tweed pencil skirt – on AppGal and on Shop With M
* Paillette mirage tweed mini – on Cleo
* Palmilla lace pencil skirt – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Panne velvet bell skirt (29086) – on Audreybella
* Severn lace mini – Irl pics
* Sunnie pencil skirt – on Ema
* Taffeta marvelle mini – on Audreybella and on Ema
* Wool bell skirt (28704) – on Shopping With M and on Audreybella and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Cashmere keyhole sweater – on Ema
* Color-blend montreaux cardigan – Irl pics (pic #5)
* Crystal bead cardigan ($29.99 in-store as of mid Dec) – Irl pics
* Dream Alexie sweater – on Ema
* Dream glistening placket cardigan – Irl pics
* Dulphine bling-button cardigan – Irl pics
* Handknit cropped crewneck sweater – on Ema
* Jackie cardigan – Irl pics of dried parsley
* Perfect-fit mixed-tape cardigan – on eggytarty
* Starry night cardigan – on Debye
* Aiden plaid boy shirt – Irl pics
* Chiffon Cecelia cami (29213) – on AppGal
* Drapey bateau tee – on Ema
* Drapey sequin tank – Irl pics
* Haya pullover hoodie (29437) – on Notes From the Dressing Room
* Herringbone plaid boy shirt (29581) – on Closet Chronicles
* Selvedge chambray shirt – on Debye
* Sequin sweatshirt – Heather metal (darker color) on sale as of 12/8 ($59.99). Heather dove still regular price – Irl pics
* Silk bloussana tunic – on Shop With M
* Tartan boy shirt – Currently sold out online. Check it out on Ema
* Tux henley (29658) – on Closet Chronicles
That’s not all. I will be updating with more links at some point on Sunday, 11/28. If you want to see a similar list for items in the sale section, click here. I added a good number of new links last nite.
Remember, TURKEY for 25% off $150 or more ends tonite, 11/28, 11:59 EST.
In cleaning my house for T-Day dinner, I got a chance to go thru my clothing. I have 3/4 spring/summer and not as much fall/winter as I thought, esp winter. Knowing this was a big help and provides focus, instead of just buying because things are at a good price — which I am really trying to get away from!! If you’re interested in what I got, these are some items from my bag:
* Cypress plaid skirt (6) – I would prefer a pencil skirt and not a paperbag waist, but
* Double-serge pencil skirt (P6) – In black. I thought I was good on black pencil skirts, but definitely don’t own any in wool.
* Dulphine torque sweater – If it feels too breezy when it arrives, I may return it. Our temps have been so low and this isn’t a sweater I want to layer under. It may look good w/my faux fur vest, though.
* Feather duster necklace – Totally frivolous, but unique-ish. When I know I’ll never DIY, I buy.
* Wool gabardine pencil skirt (6, black) – It only comes in regular sizes and I’m not a fan of the big waistband, but I’ll decide upon arrival. It may be a nice wide piece to showcase a belt, skinny or wide. And it has pockets, which I always love. I hope I don’t regret not buying the stretch wool pencil skirt, which doesn’t have pockets, but comes in petite sizes.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.