Updated 8/16, 3:45 p – Added link to Papillon waterfloral pastiche blouse
Updated 8/16, 5:25 p – Added measurements for chino bubble skirt
Updated 8/18, 7:30 p – Added link to Katelyn ruffle cardigan
Updated 8/19, 4:10 p – Added link to Super 120s Naeva dress
An additional 30% off is in effect with SHOPNOW. You will automatically receive free shipping on a net subtotal of $150 or more (after addtl 30). Good thru 8/19.
Here are links to irl pics of J Crew items. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in on this list, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog feature on the right-hand side of the main page. If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search.
**** Remember…take an EXTRA30 + free shipping on $150 or more off sale items thru 7/29.
* Alecia shoes – on Jemma Ruby
* Alecia shoes – link to suede
* Braided fabric belt – on kelinda.Kelinda
* Crystal Milano necklace – On The Mothership, Clicquot said, “I picked up the Crystal Milano necklace in the pale oak colour when I was in the states last week, and I LOVE it. I’ve been wanting a necklace with bit of sparkle and this one fits the bill. It’s chunky and substantial enough to wear by itself without being mammoth, but it’s also small enough to layer with other pieces. Love the pink/gold combination!”
* Esmé printed platform sandals (26309) – on Slastena
* Fringed MacAlister boots ($79.99) – on Shay
* Solid Bridget dress ($79.99) – Irl pics of the black (on promo $118)
* Cascade ruffle dress – Irl pics
* Cotton hammock dress – on Dina
* Crosshatch cotton metro dress – See irl pics of the Super 120s metro
* Daisy day dress – on Cleo
* Drawstring henley shirtdress – Irl pics
* Effie scarf dress – Irl pics
* Embroidered siesta dress – Irl pics
* Frankie mini-dress – Irl pics
* Indigo-stripe Schuyler – on Fabulous Florida Mommy.
* Knotted starfish dress – on Ema and on Simply J Crew
* Matte jersey Marot dress – on Simply J Crew
* Olivia shift – on Ema, on Summerilla and on The Girliest Boy Mom
* Printed embossed Lorelei dress ($39.99!) – I looked for the irl pic link. I know a blogger tried it on, but I can’t find it. I have this dress in an 8, which is now a bit big in the chest (34C). I haven’t tried using the interior bra thing and am hoping that helps. Otherwise I may have it taken in. This dress has pockets, fyi.
Size 6 chest is 34″, waist is 29.25″ and the center back skirt length is 23″.
Size 8 chest is 35″, waist is 35″ and the center back skirt length is 23″.
Petite 6 chest is 33.5″, waist is 28.5″ and the center back skirt length is 21.25″.
Petite 8 chest is 34.5″, waist is 29.5″, and the center back skirt length is 21.50″.
* Rogue ruffle dress – Irl pics
* Ruched V-neck dress – on Summerilla
* Ruffled Carly dress – Irl pics
* Ruffled ferry dress – Irl pics
* Rugby-stripe Ginny dress – Irl pics
* Shirred racerback gown – heather cement got another cut to $34.99 – on Dr. Drama, on Summerilla and on Is Not Fashion
* Silk cargo dress (honey brown on promo $98) – on Dina G
* Super 120s Naeva dress – on Simply J Crew
* Swann ruffled shirtdress (down to $29.99) – Irl pics
* Bleeker blazer – Irl pics
* Drapey wool Caswell jacket – No irl pics to share at the moment, but I have it in P4 in the wild mushroom. It’s very close to my skin color, but still me likey. I have it paired w/a striped top underneath it on the hanger. See links to irl pics of the oak tweed Caswell below.
* Griffin coat – See the mint on Summerilla. As discussed on The Mothership – The solid black is $99.99.
* Nolita white denim jacket – Irl pics
* Oak tweed Caswell jacket – and on Dani BP and on The Outfit of the Day
* Polished slub Maryn jacket – Irl pics
* Silk motorcycle jacket – on Summerilla
* Stripe blazer – Irl pics
* Vintage zebra-stripe trench coat – Pops back on occasion – Irl pics
* Wool schoolboy blazer (link to petite) – Pops back on occasion in coral & the beautiful redwood color – Irl pics of the redwood
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean – The amore wash is $49.99 – Check out other washes on A Bigger Closet and on kelinda.KELINDA.
* City safari pant – on Shay (from The Ongoing Project)
* Cropped seaside madras zipper pant – on Ema and on Summerilla here and here
* Cropped seersucker zipper pant – on tres tippy
* Crosshatch Noras – Irl pics
* Daisy day skirt (26575) – on Ema, on Summerilla and on Dina
* Drapey Drexel plissé skirt – Irl pics
* Embroidered Zafrina skirt – on Adventures in Soro, on Respect the Shoes and App Gal
* Gingham Brigitte short – on Ema
* Ikat dot pencil skirt – on A Bigger Closet
* Island paisley bubble skirt – on Social Scientist
* Impressionist pencil skirt – Irl pics
* Ink blossom pencil skirt – Irl pics
* Knit denim legging – on Ema
* Luxe knit un-terry sweatpant – on Dina
* Luxe terry bloomer short – discussed on The Mothership
* Scout chinos – Irl pics
* Silky linen slouchy pant – Irl pics
* Skimmer pant – on Social Scientist
* Surf tweed charter skirt – on Summerilla
* Toothpick zipper jean – on Fashion Dork and on AppGal
* Wool bungalow skirt – on My Bag Overfloweth
* Cropped ruffle cardigan – on Patina
* Featherweight cotton tipped pocket cardigan – Irl pics
* Flower stream cardigan – Irl pics
* Forever cardigan – Irl pics
* Island paisley pocket cardigan – On promo for $69.50 – Irl pics
* Island paisley pocket cardigan – Irl pics
* Katelyn ruffle cardigan – Irl pics
* Lightweight trifle cardigan – on Amy Kelinda and on Dina
* Linen cotton wrap cardigan – Irl pics
* Linen dip-dye V-neck pullover – Irl pics (scroll way down)
* Linen silk-pocket cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino linen camp cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino open cardigan – on Lindsey B – Chest measurement for the size small is 34″ and medium is 36″.
* Metallic beach cardigan – Irl pics – The silver is on sale. If you cannot find it thru the link or by searching on the J Crew site, go to the sale section. Click on sweaters from the list on the left-hand side. After the page loads, you’ll find the silver.
* Ombré paillette cardigan – Irl pics
* Perfect-fit petals cardigan – on Simply J Crew and on Cleo
* Piped-and-twisted pocket cardigan – on Cleo
* Silk-linen v-neck sweater – Irl pics
* Space-dyed pocket cardigan – on Summerilla
* Twisted chiffon cardigan – Irl pics
* Adriana silk rows tank – down to $29.99 – on Summerilla & discussed on The Mothership – currently sold out, might popback
* Cayla ruffled shell – Irl pics
* Chili pepper tee – on Audreybella
* Chiffon tiered tank – on Simply J Crew
* Coralie cami – Irl pics
* Cotton silk streamers cami – on Simply J Crew
* Croquet-stripe caprese tunic – down to $24.99 – on Summerilla
* Eyelet bow blouse – Irl pics
* Fade-out sailor tee (27321) – on Simply J Crew
* Fiesta floral tunic – Irl pics
* Flounce hem henley tank – Irl pics
* Flowered mosaic embroidered tunic – Irl pics
* Frances stripe ruffled tuxedo shirt – Irl pics
* Gallery-stripe Marlie shell – on Is Not Fashion
* Ink blossom studded tunic – Irl pics
* Island paisley perfect shirt – Down to $49.99 as of 8/4.
* Kelsey ruffle top – down to $39.99 – Irl pics
* Lightweight cotton tunic – Irl pics
* Papillon waterfloral pastiche blouse – on Chloe
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley – Irl pics
* Petal vine shell – on Simply J Crew
* Sea grass fringed tunic – on Ema
* Sequined starland tank – Irl pics
* Sequin necklace tank – Irl pics
* Shimmer bib tee – Irl pics
* Silk Frances cami – Irl pics
* Silk streamers cami – on Styleprint
* Slim stretch shirt – Always good to purchase w/an additional %
* Sparkle waves henley – Irl pics
* Spots and sparkles cami – on Ema
* Stripe cotton popover – on Fabulous Florida Mommy
* Swann ruffled shirtdress – Irl pics
* Sweeping ruffles shirt – down to $59.99 – I saw a woman wearing this open, with a tank & jeans. It worked on her – Irl pics
* Tissue cascading twists tee – another cut to $14.99 – An anon said, ‘It’s a nice fit–loose but still flattering (even sexy). And the fabric is super soft. So I give it a thumbs up…The fabric feels heavier than “tissue” though. It’s got some substance.’
* Tissue folded bows tank – on Ema
* Tissue ruffle tank – Irl pics
* Tissue sequin spotted tank – Irl pics
* Tissue sequin tank – Irl pics
* Victoria ruffle tissue cami – Irl pics
* Vintage slub polo – on App Gal
* Softspun cotton pocket tee – Just a tad loose, not too slouchy. Very comfortable.
* Basket-print silk camisole – Both colors are pretty. I passed on the print after putting it in and out of my cart a few times. I decided against simply because I have 2 in the solid colors.
* Beach chambray ruffle vest – This seems to popback in the pearl (off white) and blue chambray. I love mine.
* Chino bubble skirt – Didn’t work for me, but want to pass on the measurements:
Small – W 27 3/4″, L front 15 1/4, L rear 15 1/2
Medium – W 29 3/4″, L front 15 1/2, L rear 15 3/4
Large – W 32 1/4″, L front 15 3/4, L rear 16″
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley – This has popped back in many colors/sizes – Irl pics
* Roses vine blazer – Irl pics and links to 5 other bloggers’ irl pics. Great price at a net $42.
* Silky chiffon tunic – I tried this on the last promo and liked the size 6. It was a bit big, but I am into slouchy right now. I got a nice feeling, but not the feeling. I have it in my return bag. The colors are unique & pretty.
* Super 120s Élan trouser – Loveth. Got a 6. I’m 5’2″ and they hit at my ankle. I’m not sure how they would look if you’re taller and on the very tall side. They’re cropped, fyi.
* Tailored linen Maybelle jacket – This is a net $35 after 30%. It is similar to the Maryn jacket. However, the Maybelle seems a bit longer and as a short sleeve as opposed to a cap sleeve. Call or chat online w/J Crew for measurements. It runs big, according to the chart.
Size 2: 18.38″ long, 36.5″ bust, 34.5″ waist
Size 4: 18.63″ long, 37.5″ bust, 35.5″ waist
Size 6: 18.88″ long, 38.5″ bust, 36.5″ waist.
ETA: I received my Maybelle jacket in size 2 and love it. It fits exactly. It’s supposed to be a fitted style. It looks tailored when buttoned and holds a nice shape when unbuttoned, which is what I wanted. Yay!
* Zoey blazer – I tried this in 0 and then a 2 and it didn’t work for me either time. I wanted the grey to work, but it looked like a lab coat. I wasn’t interested in black.
I don’t have a pic of me in this top, but for those that can’t get to a b&m, here is a irl pic of the island paisley perfect shirt. It’s paired with a Jackie shell in dark charcoal. I got a 6 in the perfect shirt just to have a little extra room. There is no stretch in the top. I got a M in the shell, which is too big if I wear it alone, but not too big over a buttondown. I would prefer a S but can live w/a M.
Are you shopping …?
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.