There was a brief point in time, recently, when the online & in-store prices were matching. Now they’re…well, growing apart again. I’m thinking we will not see an in-store additional percentage too soon. As usual, that’s a guess. I don’t have inside info. Now, onto the notes.
* Crystal stripe-link necklace ($34.99) – $39.99 in-store
* Drea patent peep-toe pumps ($198) – Black are $119.99 or now $99.99 in-stores, neon peach are $79.99 in-stores – My shoe size is 7.5 and J Crew pump size is 8. I tried these on multiple times and definitely took 7.5. See them on 1 More Shopping Blog, on One Too Many Closets and on Shop With M (pic 6). And see my irl pics below.
* Mona suede pumps ($198) – $99.99 in-store as of 4/1 or thereabouts
* Olympia suede wedges ($198) – 3/23 heather acorn & black are $99.99 in-store
* Rainy day bow ballet flats ($58) – $29.99 in-store as of 3/23
* Tillary tote in canvas stripe – 4/6 ($99.99) – $119.99 in-store as of 4/1 or thereabouts
* Valentina printed patent pumps ($129.99) – $99.99 in-store
* Croped fray jacket ($148) – brand new online, $99.99 in-store
* Fanfare jacket – 4/6 ($59.99 or $39.99) – $39.99 in-store, tags in my store still said $59.99 on 3/23
* Trudy peacoat – burnished khaki on promo
* Crinkle chiffon skirt ($118) – $59.99 in-store in-store, even if store tags still say $79.99
* Fabiola dress in abstract leopard – 4/6 ($129.99) – $59.99 in-store as of 4/5 (thanks Tucker!)
* Hilary dress ($138) – $89.99 in-store, chartreuse only – 100% rayon, lining 100% poly, Size 6. This size felt fine. I usually take a 4, but now post-partum I am moving up in size in some pieces. Check it out on A JC Shopping Habit in navy (5th pic) and styled by ajc here, on AppGal, on If Grandma Wore J Crew and on ShOperaRach.
* No. 2 pencil skirt in basket-weave tweed ($99.99) – $59.99 in-store
* No. 2 pencil skirt in double-serge cotton ($59.99 & promo $89.50) – Royal violet at final sale price. All colors on promo. Citron & casablanca blue are $59.99 in-store as of 4/6.
* Lillian dress in gardenshade floral ($129.99) – $89.99 in-store
* Maritime dress in skinny stripe – 4/6 ($59.99) – $59.99 in-store – Size S – I’m not a fan of this blue for my skin color, but it’s nice to see a non-navy blue stripe piece. It was pretty comfortable. The neckline on this one seemed funky. I don’t know if it’s because of try-ons by multiple peeps or the design. The fit and feel struck me as casual. I look at these as shifts and am not interesting in belted them. However, I’ve seen them belted on bloggers and think it looks cute on them.
The zippers are decorative, not for function. Well, I don’t see the point of unzipping them.
* Fanfare cardigan ($59.99) – $39.99 in-store
* Funnelneck knit cardigan ($88) – $59.99 in-store – Size S – A classic J Crew knit non-hoodie, hoodie-type cardigan, possible lightweight jacket. I tend to prefer things like this from Old Navy or Target because they often have more heft. This was a little floppy or shapeless, but I guess that’s because it’s a cardigan and not a true cotton, zip funnelneck jacket. That said, it was very comfortable. I have to say I would probably get it if it were cheaper, but then I’d be buying it based on price & the J Crew name. Not because of true need or love.
* Boatneck popover ($69.99) – $59.99 in-store
* Fanfare tank ($19.99) – $14.99 in-store
* Linen pintuck shell ($49.50) – $29.99 in-store – Size M – This is cerise. Take your regular top size. Mine would be S. I kind of liked this, but two detractors. I know it’s linen, but I can do without the nubby texture. It’s a bit thin. My black bra created a shadow underneath the top. The light weight of the top is good for warm weather, though. Check it out on 1 More Shopping Blog.
* Perfect shirt in medallion paisley ($88) – $69.99 in-store
* Rope necklace tunic ($88) – $49.99 in-store as of 4/6
* Spindrift sweatshirt in stripe ($44.99) – $39.99 in-store on 3/23
* Stripe turtleneck dress (rayon) ($59.99) – $79.99 in-store last time I saw it
* Talitha popover in feather paisley ($118) – $69.99 in-store as of 3/26
Most of the latest online price cuts are at the top
of this post –> of this post.
If you have any additional info, please share. 🙂
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.