Here is a round, recap and some updated info about items that are on sale in-store. They are happening so fast, I can barely keep up. Thanks also to Shop With M for spreading the news. It was good to cross reference her detailed info.
Let me start off by confusing you. There are two lumière ruffle cardigans, as far as style#s. The heathered lumière ruffle cardigan (31082 ) is marked to $49.99 in-store.
Heather driftwood is listed for this product photo.
The 2nd lumière is the lumière ruffle cardigan (29934) – Papaya – Size S – It’s a bright & pretty color. This looks & fit just the same as the one above that has a different style#. Also on sale in-store. Shop With M mentions that black is on sale, too.
More b&m info…
* Bettina cami ($29.99) – on Shop With M, on AppGal, on Crewlade
* Camo crinkled chiffon skirt ($79.99) – Same price online.
* Calista ($49.99) – I’m molded. The kids that said ‘moted’ drove me nuts as I was sure they were saying it incorrectly. Apparently moted is Bay Area only. Ok, I acecept it. Anyway, I shrugged this silk number off as yet another Kelsey, Elizabeth and other named ruffle or pleated camis. well, online pic doesn’t do it justice. Yes, we’ve seen the ruffle placket before. However, I think it’s one of the strongest ones they’ve put out. The pleats are knife pleats and quite architectural. Perhaps it’s the rich colors, but I really loved it on. Or maybe I’m just molded and it is great.
* Ciel Etoile Cardigan price has been corrected to ($69.99) – on Shopping With M
* Cord Atlee skirt ($34.99)
* Dream draped-v sweater ($49.99) – I tried it on. S seemed to fit good. I would be curious to see an XS though. The very small and/or thin might be sized out on this one. Unless you’re tall.
* Glen plaid ruffle skirt ($59.99)
* Marled pullover hoodie ($49.99)
* Marled shawl-collarcardigan (price correction to $69.99) – Only marled saddle (camel) is marked down – on Shopping With M
* Novo-stripe wrap top ($59.99) Tried it on in 4 and it fit well. A bit low in the front. Don’t recall seeing a snap to close it, but I didn’t look for one either. I see why some love this. Not a match for me. Something about certain graphics say 80s or that it will only be good for one season and take awhile to return.
* Peekaboo sequin cardigan – Pretty sure I saw these w/a 2nd cut on them. But please don’t quote me. I didn’t snap a pic of the tag, but I know I saw 2 marked w/the sticker of $49.99 in the wisteria color. I didn’t purchase it, so can’t confirm what it current rings up as. Irl pics if you haven’t already seen.
* Silk and sequin scoopneck tee ($89.99)
* Long-sleeve stretch perfect shirt ($49.50) – Same as online. Just lettin’ ya know it’s on promo at the stores. Ink blossom skirt owners, I’m thinking there might be a nice contrast choice or two among these color choices.
* Matte jersey Marot dress ($59.99) – And I still don’t like it. If getting it, I’d take a 6. I did the pretend-I’m-at-JC-Penney-routine. Would I buy it there for $59.99…$29.99…? No to both. That’s just me. Others will be thrilled & delighted beyond belief at their good fortune. FYI, fabric content is 63% triacetate/37% poly. It feels heavy & matronly. All this said, it looks great on Simply J Crew.
* Sailor-stripe always cardigan ($24.99)
* Zip-side foil sweatshirt ($??) – Can’t recall the price. I better say it’s been cut to $49.99 to be safe. If you see and find it’s lower price, you’ll be happy and not mad at me. 😉 It’s definitely on sale, though. I saw them folded in a random place. So keep that in mind when you’re in store. Look down on shelves and the like because things are hidden. Also, with many things on sale, they are mixed thruout the store in some instances and not just in the rear.
* Zip-side sweatshirt ($24.99) – The lighter color that’s been on sale (DCL) got a 2nd cut. I tried this and S was fitted, esp at the hip area, trying to get the zip done. I would prefer a M, personally. Reminds me very much of the city tee from FA08.
Again, the prices listed above are in-store.
If you’re shopping online, remember that J Crew’s MUSTHAVE code for 30% off final sale promo has been extended thru tonite. Take advantage of The Guide and ask questions on The Mothership if you’re not sure.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.