Updated 7/10, 9:55 pm, pst
I visited a b&m today and here are a few items I saw on the sale racks. Remember, these are all in-store prices. The additional 20%-final-sale was still going as of 7/1 7/7.
I visited a b&m on 7/9. The sale section was an additional 30% – items are final-sale.
* Chambray Nora pant (27354) – $39.99 – Still regular price online. crosshatch Noras (26212) are on sale both in-store and online – I first tried the chambray awhile back and needed an 8. I recently tried a 6 and they fit, but as of today (7/8), the size 4 was good. The SA insisted that they run one size large and I am now a believer as I usually take 4 (rarely), 6 (most often) or 6P in J Crew pants. ETA: Irl pics of the cobblestone color.
* Drawstring V-neck henley dress – Left my camera in the car…I was so bummed. Anyway, I tried this on (7/7) & the size S was good. It’s $39.99 in-store, fyi. As far as the dress, I liked the concept. If I had more of a waist, I would have considered it more seriously. But lemme tell you something…it shows every bump. So if you wear a tank underneath and it comes to your bum, the hem of the tank will be clearly visible on your posterior region.It might be something to wear with a cardigan or around the house. Depends on how you feel in it. It’s thin, is my point. I found it a little long, so taller ladies might like this one. Keep in mind I’m 5’2″ so I’m only guessing, but I know it’s not super short like many of the dresses & skirts we’ve seen.
* Fringed tunic – $9.99 in-store. Runs big, imo. A size 2 fit me best.
* Printed embossed Lorilei dress – I am usually a 6 in J Crew strapless dresses like this one. I tried on a 6 looong ago and adored it. I never saw it on the website (doh!), and cannot find the pic. I think I deleted it. I tried it on today and got the 8. My stomach is still a little bit and the 8 felt best right now. I want to wear it to bed; I love it so much. Check it out on Sugar & Spice.
* Sea grass fringed tunic – $19.99 in-store
Fleurette pencil skirt (26577) – $59.99 – Size 6. This was tight. I’m closer to my average weight, but my middle is still bigger. That said, I do think this might run one size small. I thought I would fit the 6 as I did in the ink blossom pencil skirt below. This is a thin fabric. The color/pattern is intriguing in-person, but I wasn’t inspired when I tried to match it up. There’s a cobalt blue in there to play off of. Purple might work also. Check it out on The Closet Chronicles
Ink blossom pencil skirt (26578) – $59.99 – Size 6 – I liked the texture and weight of this skirt. I liked the pattern on much better than I did on the hanger. That was a surprise. I can’t say I would get this one personally, but I thought it was pretty cool.
Olivia shift dress (27424) – $39.99 – The solid color comes in warm mushroom and a dark charcoal. I only see the gingham Olivia online.
Size 6 – This is the dress pulled straight, all the way down, for the most part.
>And this is the dress hiked up just a bit so the top part folds over the cinched waist. It definitely cute-ens it up. The cap sleeves are a borderline no likey, but do-able since they aren’t shirred. The buttons are kinda big. I think wooden buttons would be nicer than these off-white ones. The neckline is plain, but you can unbutton it to reveal a necklace and/or tank. Poooockets! Luv those pockets. This is a very plain dress, but I liked it.
I thought the size 6 was good until I bent over. Not only did I learn it was too tight & potentially revealing. I also learned I have cellulite. I never look at the back of my thighs, so this was news to me. *lol* Oh well. Anyway, I am certain I’ll lose another 5 lbs within a couple weeks. I’m guessing. But I didn’t want to buy the 6 and be on the cusp of it fitting nicely so I went for a size 8. I’m about 10 lbs over my average weight, but this might be running a little on the slim side. It’s hard for me to be 100% sure. I bend from the knees, not the waist, but I just don’t want to go out and — at some point — end up feeling like I left my pants at home.
Sequin necklace tank (27288) – $29.99 – Size S
Size L – I grabbed the wrong size. This was my favorite color, though. The online pics don’t do it justice. The sequins pop on it more than the pic shows. It’s not flashy, though, imo.
Sequin drizzle tank (regular 27595, petite 27860) – Size 4 – This is very pretty. It’s a silk base, so it felt nice. I already have enough sequin items so I didn’t get it. Not even for an additional 20%.
Pic of the ticket. It’s still regular price online.
Sequin falls cardigan (26230) – Size S – Ok. If you like subtle sequins. My preference is for more, not the straight lines this one has.
Linen dip-dye V-neck pullover (25936) – Size M – – Still regular price online.Whattamess. The blue version is pretty, but I can’t get over the sad sag. That’s from being on a hanger.
Faded denim Minnie pant – $29.99 – These suckers are tight. The material is nice if you can wear these. Definitely more a more substantial denim and they don’t feel like a tight or legging.
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.