Spring is here!
Somewhere. Not in my town. We have rain this week. I tend to buy right when I need the clothing, so I haven’t gone into store to see things in-person. I will tell you that I’m not a fan of this flutter sleeve business. That’s very get off my lawn! — but I will be glad when they get off my lawn with the flutter sleeve. It’s too dramatic for a someone with a shorter frame, like me. Long ago I really liked poet sleeves, but they’re a bit theatrical.
* long cardigan sweater with striped back – I totally love the look of this. Stripes! I would go for a small, which is tts for me.
* Lottie suede sandals – I think I need these in my life, especially since suede no longer scares me. These have a manageable heel and that vivid waterfall shade! The bright stud earrings in misty sea don’t look like a complimentary shade. Any of the other 3 shades would go well for sure. I’m loving the vivid flamingo.
* skinny pencil skirt in ponte – I’m digging the ponte skirt. Although my ponte would be a bit rounder than the model’s. I’m seeing the look with a denim shirt tied at the bottom and cage sandals. This skirt is online only, FYI.
* tie-waist short in cotton poplin – I’m loving the bow. I’m not certain I have enough existing waist definition to make these look good. I think black would look the best. I’m wondering if you can move the tie and fix the bow off to the side. I hope so.
* Tippi short-sleeve sweater with tulle – Why? Can’t get behind this one, based on the online pics.
* wrap-t-shirt – Although the tie-waist wrap style might not be a fab match for me, this particular offering looks promising. I would expect the viscose material to be more fluid and forgiving than the tie-waist top and striped tie-waist top, which both look like cotton oxford-type fabric.
…I have more, but that’s all I have time for.
Tell me what your favorite items are…