J Crew’s No. 2 pencil skirt in dot brocade runs in regular 26536 00-? & petite (35282) P00-P?. The colors is called navy dot. The original retail was $148 and it’s marked down as of today, 1/3 to $99.99.
Sandra pointed out that the length is longer on the petite than the regular. Odd. Thank you for the measurements, Sandra!
Size P2 – waist = 28.5″, hip = 37.25″, center back length = 25.25″
Size P4 – waist = 29.5″, hip = 38.25″, center back length = 25.5″
Size 0 – waist = 27.5″, hip = 36.25″, center back length = 24.75″
Size 2 – waist = 28.5″, hip = 37.25″, center back length = 25″
Size 6 – I’m wearing the Tippi in heather sandstone. It wouldn’t have come to mind when trying to make 3 outfits in my head, but I liked it when I saw the two together. I just happened to be wearing the sweater that day. Being a visual person, I do better when scanning an item against others in my closet. Which is why I sometimes just have to take things home to examine them further. Check the skirt out on 1 More Shopping Blog, on Feeling J Crewzy and on Pretty, Polished, Perfect.
This skirt reminded me of being pregnant. Only because of my stomach, wooooomp. There’s no fit issue w/the skirt.
It’s a dressier fabric. I think it’s most appropriate for events of some sort. As simple as a cocktail hour to something more involved.
Free shipping & returns for US.
* Café capri in foulard – Sizes 0 – 6
* Café capri in wool – Only $39 for the gold/mustard color. Sizes 8 & 10.
* Cha-cha dress ($70) – Sizes 2, 6 & 8
* Collection café capri in graphic tweed
* Flame floral-print jacquard dress
* Gondola skirt ($65) – Sizes 6 & 8
* Leopard-print silk chiffon blouse – Sizes 6 & 8
* Metallic brocade animal-print dress
* Photofloral top – Sizes 8 & 10.
* Printed silk-and-wool dress – When I see J Crew items on Net-A-Porter I don’t always remember the name of the print. This looks like a digitized, abstract floral.
* Silk heart throb shirt – Size 4 remains.
* Tipped wool peacoat – The ivory. Sizes 6, 8 & 10.
Thanks for stopping by…