J Crew’s ponte swing dress (30567, $128) runs 00 – 1?. Colors choices are black and navy.
Size 4 – I think a size 6 would’ve felt more comfortable and looked better. To be frank, I would never consider paying $128 flat out for this dress. Two birds holding it in their beaks and flying it into my dressing room à la Cinderella is the only way I would’ve considered it might be worth the price.
Is this thing shiny or what? It reminds me of the twinkling stars they used to add to photos in the 70s and/or 80s.
Definitely a statement necklace.
I appreciate how the colors mix and match w/J Crew clothing. It looks absolutely smashing with the Camille dress.
Size 4 – waist = 30″
Size 6 – waist = 31″
* Colorblock shift dress ($88) – review
* Darby printed loafers ($168) – review
* Dotted tee ($45) – review
* Eyelet-front sweatshirt ($88) – review
* Floral-stripe tee ($49.50) 168- review
* Indigo floral popover ($88) – review
* Liberty quilted jacket in Chive floral ($250) – review
* Merino Tippi sweater in pop art dot ($95) – review
* Midnight floral tee ($45) – review
* Multistripe dress ($158) – review
* Perfect shirt in citrus print ($88) – review
* Scattered dot shift dress ($168) – review
* Short-sleeve chambray top ($75) – review
25% off regular price
Thanks for visiting 🙂