J Crew’s ruffle sleeve t-shirt in stripe (FA16, F4422, $49.50) runs XXXS – XL. Color choices are ecru warm seaside (EWS) and black ivory (BIV). Made in the Philippines. 100% cotton.
Size M – ecru warm seaside – The fabric is a knit. I’d say medium weight. It’s not thin, but it feels lighter, in a different way than the ruffle-sleeve top from this spring. Both tops have the same silhouette, but the one one from spring has a canvas-like feel. This is a t-shirt fabric, but not thin. I think I just talked in a circle. lol
The blue is very pretty. It’s bright and is a spring or summer color. I wasn’t a fan of it with my skin tone. I think some of J. Crew’s lighter blue hues are too cool for my coloring. I haven’t quite put my finger on it. I know that I look better in the darker blues, though.
Size M – black ivory – I liked the fit of the medium. If you have a larger chest, are self-conscious about your stomach or just want more slack, consider going up one size. The knit is going to fit closer to the body and you also might want to consider dryer shrinkage if you’re not going to hang it after washing.
- Collection rugby stripe sequin top (net $34.99) – newer cut, this one gets an addtional 50% off
- Denim jacket in ecru wash (net $53.99) – The S was too tight when I tried it. I’d get a M. The off-white color is unique.
- Linen shift dress with grommets (net $53.99) – review
- Linen tank top with fringe ($27.50) – This one also gets an an additional 50% off.
- Perfect shirt in fern-printed Indian cotton – This was just released. Size 6 was fitted on me. I’d get an 8.
- Sailor skirt in ponte – good reviews
- Studded lace-up gladiator sandals – 2nd cut to $99.99