12/2/10 – added links to silk tiered ruffle & musette dresses
12/5/10 – added link to chambray tuxedo-pleat shirt& merino and mohair shawl-collar cardi
12/9/10 – added link to marled Amadé sweater, Oona herringbone shift dress, starry night cardian
12/9/10 – added link to embellished boy shirt
12/12/10 – added a couple measurements for ruffle-up cami
12/12/10 – added link to double-serge stripe pencil skirt
12/14/10 – added link to dream glistening placket cardigan
12/15/10 – added link to Super 120s pétale dress
12/15/10 – added measurement info for cord pencil skirt
12/16/10 – added measurement info for drapey stripe tank
12/16/10 – added measurement info for chevron cami
Here is the latest list of links to irl pics of J Crew items. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the items. This is the most recent list of links to sale items & irl pics/reviews. Many of you have seen this before. If you’re new…welcome :-).
If you have a question, I will try to answer it or someone here will. Sometimes a full range of sizes will pop back in an item, but I won’t see and add it to this list. If you don’t see the item you’re interested in here, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog box on the right-hand side of the main page.
If I’ve reviewed the item, it should up in the search. You can also search on The Mothership to see if there is discussion about an item you’re interested in.
I usually don’t note prices because J Crew adjusts them, as pointed out in this discussion. However, for some items I’ll note prices if I see a 2nd cut or if the price is a great deal.
* Cotton-wool ruffle dress – on Shop With M
Chest Circumference – Size S = 35″, Size M = 37″
Hip Circumference – Size S = 35″, Size M = 37″
Front Body Length from High Point of Shoulder 31.50″, Size M = 32″
* Ginny dress – You can see the rugby-stripe Ginny dress in this post
* Musette dress– on DaniBP
* Oona herringbone shift dress– Irl pics
* Silk cargo dress – on Dina G
* Super 120s Naeva dress – Down to $59.99 as of 12/18 and so it’s now sold out, of course. Might pop back. See it on Simply J Crew
* Super 120s pétale dress – Irl pics
* Tiered silk ruffle dress – on DaniBP
* Flyweight puffer (29060) – on Ema
* Gilded tweed jacket – on Audreybella
* Honey tweed jacket (29060) – on Cleo
* Houndstooth bomber -I chatted w/an online rep and the bomber is unlined.
Size 2: Chest 39.5, waist 39.75.
Size 4: Chest 40.5, waist 40.75
* Lodge puffer vest – Irl pics
* Long Benny blazer – on Crewlade – Some measurements…
Chest – 4 = 34″, 6 = 37″
Waist – 4 = 34.5, 35.5″
Sweep – 4 = 39.5″, 40.5″
* Marled & solid Thandie blazers – Irl pics
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat – Irl pics
* Stadium-cloth Sasha peacoat ($39.99) – Sold out online, but some still floating around stores as of 12/17.
* Ankle stretch toothpick jean – Irl pics
* Cord pencil skirt – Some measurement info.You should be able to add or subtract an inch to get the correct measurement for the next size. So on P4, the waist would be 29.5″, and so on.
Size 4 – Waist = 30.5″, Hips = 37.5″
Size 6 – Waist = 31.5″, Hips = 38.5″
Size P6 – Waist = 30.5″, Hips = 37.5″, Length 19.75″
* Double-serge stripe pencil skirt – I called for measurements on this. The size 4 has a waist of 29″ and hip of 39″ or so. The size 6 has a waist of 30″ and hip of 40″ or so. See it on Slastena
* Glen plaid ruffle skirt – Irl pics – If you like the idea, but need more length & sophistication, check out Talbots ruffle tweed skirt.
* Alpaca long cardigan – on 1 More Shopping Blog
* Donegal cropped v-neck cardigan – on Ema
* Dream draped-v sweater – Irl pics
* Dream glistening placket sweater – Irl pics (pic #6)
* Dream zip henley – Irl pics
* Gilded sweater jacket – Irl pics
* Infinity cardigan – Irl pics
* Jackie cardi – Irl pics of sale color, blush stone.
* Lumière ruffle cardigan – Irl pics
* Marled Amadé sweater – Irl pics
* Marled shawl-collar cardigan – Irl pics
* Merino and mohair shawl-collar cardigan – Irl pics
* Tissue ribbon cardigan – Mommycamille says, ‘It is basically any one of the thin ivory color cardigans J Crew is known for with a ribbon haphazardly tacked on the front. I was hoping it was slightly more substantial but you can definitely see through it like all the other J Crew cardis I have, so it was quickly put back without trying on.’
* Bettina cami – on Fabulous Florida Mommy, on Chronicles of My Closet and on Ema
* Betsy wrap cami (28780) – On The Mothership, jcrewlove said, “I typically always wear a XS or a 0 in J. Crew clothes (lately- I used to wear bigger size before I feel like the sizing changed). I tried on the Betsy Cami and I absolutely LOVE it! I have it in size 0- I am a 32 C and not very tall (5’3″) and maybe I am wrong but I really feel like it is really well made and I love it! Am I crazy? I most likely will wear a cami under it to work but it really does not V too low for me (and I don’t like things to be too showy ever.)”
2 – Chest = 37″
4 – Chest = 38″
S – Chest = 32″
M – Chest = 34″, Sweep – 37″ (?)
* Fountain cami – Currently sold out online. May pop back. Irl pics
* Perfect-fit mixed-tape cardigan – on eggytarty
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley – Irl pics
* Perfect-fit scoopneck tee – Good bargain.
* Ruffle-up cami ($34.99) – A couple of measurements:
Chest Circumference – 2 = 36.25″, 4 = 37.25″
Waist Circumference – 2 = 36″, 4 = 37
* Tux henley ($14.99) – on 1 More Shopping Blog