Seville wedge espadrille (64498, $128) runs in half sizes from 5 – 9.5, 10, 11 & 12. Color choices are black, citrus lime, navy, vintage sandstone and vintage surplus.
ETA: On sale in-store. I’m not sure of the price. I think $79.99.
Size 7.5 – citrus lime – It’s so good to see these in half sizes. I have two pairs from past seasons in size 8 and I need inserts to wear with them. The heel looks high, but it’s a very comfortable and easy shoe to wear. Even with the inserts.
Great w/one of J Crew’s plaid shirts from HO13 or SP14. Oh wait, nevermind. That’s a shirt from Old Navy from last year. Yeaaah, girl, those are tLoft jeans! Modern ankle length zip in dark rinse in sz 6/28. I got the 8P/29, but they were too short. I think I have a long-ish inseam for being 5’0″.
While I was waiting for these to arrive in the mail, I saw the color in-store and thought it was awful w/my skin tone. It looks much better on me in regular light. Check them out on Audreybella styled here and her review here.
I’m not too, too worried about getting marks on these. The heel height keeps the fabric part further away from the ground. I’ll still always spray fabric shoes and handbags with my Vectra spray.
Additional 40% off still going on sale items in-store.
* Fabric slingback pumps ($278) – on Ema – regular price online + SOGOOD vs $189.99 in-store for the chambray
* Faceted cone bracelet ($68) – Instapic – reg price online + SOGOOD vs $39.99 in-store for sheer pink, other colors could be on sale, that’s the only one I saw in the glass bin
* Golden-trim leather belt – promo $55 online + SOGOOD vs $39.99 in-store – I love this fresh cream color.
* Stationery clutch – $110 online + SOGOOD vs $79.99 in-store in henna
* Stripe clutch – $69.99 online + SOGOOD vs $59.99 in-store
What do you think about all the lemon yellow this season? The Sevilles?
eligible items will show the promo code on the product page
5/10 – 5/15
5/7 – 5/14