J Crew’s shawl collar cardigan (39478, $110) comes in dark navy and salt. It runs XXS – XL. Current store price is $69.99.
Size S – My inclination is to say get your regular cardigan size. However, now that I see the way it looks on the model, you might want to size down one. So if you try it in-store, look for your regular size and then one lower to try. Check it out on Shopping On the Fly.
The sweater is looking a bit ratty in the pic, but I love the pocket on the arm.
* Bevin blouse – First cut to $49.99, now $29.99 in-store – Irl pics
* Camp pocket cardigan – $29.99 in-store – Irl pics
* Cotton stud cardigan – $39.99 in-store – on The Chic Chauffeur and on Shop With M
* Crosstown tee – $19.99 – on Ema (in white)
* Jackie cardigan – $39.99 in-store, some colors, I saw them folded on a table and then on the shelf below. Point is, look around. There was a blush stone, lilac and pale aqua. Don’t recall color names.
* Retro shell – $49.99 in-store, $88 online – Irl pics
* Saturday sweater ($39.99 online) & Stripe Saturday sweater ($78 online) – both are $39.99 in-store
* Scallop lace shell – $29.99 in-store, $48 online – Irl pics
* Space-dyed open cardigan – $29.99 in-store, $49.99 online – on AppGal, on 1 More Shopping Blog and on Shopping On the Fly (last pics)
* Stripe painter tee – $29.99 in-store & online – on Shopping On the Fly
It seems that some of the in-store prices are lower than online. However, if the item is on promo or on sale online, the additional 30% gets it down to or around the same in-store price. I wanted to get this up on Fri or Sat in time for the weekend. However, I knew there was no additional %, so if the prices will be the same in-store this week. Unlike online where they bounce around. I didn’t see any final sale signs, for those that are curious.
SHOPNOW for 30% off final sale items + free shipping on $100 or more ends tonite. Remember, JCAs don’t let JCAs shop final sale without checking out the links to irl pics.
Yes, I did make an order this promo code.
Thanks for stopping by….
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.