I created this post last nite and Blogger deleted it. I had to walk away from the computer for a few hours before coming back to recreate. I hope it’s helpful if you’re shopping in the final hours of the SHHH promo. Again, it’s 20% off a purchase of $175 with SHHH, and it will end tonite at 11:59 EST. So for newer arrivals, here we go with…
* Carly ruffle dress
* Contessa tweed sheath – Similar by DKNY, Calvin Klein and the same Calvin Klein in plus size
* Gabriella dress – Check it out on Gingergirl
* Onyx chandelier dress – Check it out On SimplyJCrew
* Sunshine peony strapless Coccinelle dress
* Bisbee satchel – On JCA Stephanie said, ‘I did buy the Bisbee satchel in Tawny Brown which I am so loving. Perfect size (I like oversized bags) and love wearing it messenger style too. JC made my ideal bag.’ Check out irl pics of the Bisbee, shared by Audreybella
* Black blossom blazer – See it on FFM
* Bowery denim jacket – Ginger has an irl pic in this post.
* Crosshatch Blaine jacket – This post has a link to a blogger who has irl pics of the jacket & matching skirt
* Tweed Contessa coat
* Bermuda short (23190) – Runs 0-16 – On JCA casual crew said, ‘JC has taken out the lycra-stretch out of the shorts this year. I found they run big especially in the waist, I could have size down.’
* Skimmer pants – On JCA Clicquot said, ‘I’ve always been between a 4 and 6 in the Cafe and Cocktail capris and disappointed in how they fit me, but these were great. They probably will fit a bit big on those of you who do wear the Cafes or Cocktails, as the 4 fit me fine.’ Casual-crew said, ‘They fit much better than the Cocktail capris from last year. I am 5’4 and I took my normal JC regular size 8 in petites and they fit me like a glove…Skimmer pants have stretch in them’
* Contrast pencil skirt – I love this and tried it on a 2nd time. They showed it in-store with a white tank underneath & denim jacket. I might try that look, but I hope to find another way to style it. I wear 2 or 4 in J Crew pencil skirts and got a 4 which you can see if you click on the link.
* Crosshatch cotton pencil skirt
* Stretch double serge pencil skirt – Comes in regular & petites. On JCA, Clicquot said, ‘…looks awesome with the gingham shirt! Nice thick cotton, not sure but it feels like twill and I like the seaming in the back. I may need to shorten it a bit, but the fit is TTS for JC pencil skirts…
* Sunshine peony pencil skirt
* Tie dye Wednesday skirt
* Tiered brique skirt
* Unagi tweed pencil skirt
* Watercolor potpourri mini – On Audreybella
* Black blossom cardi
* Celosia cardi – On Audreybella
* Cotton argyle cardi – On Simply J Crew
* Double breasted merino cardigan
* Neapolitan cardi
* Scalloped zipper cardi – On Audreybella, on Ema and on Gingergirl.
* Sunshine peony cardigan – On VJ in LA, on FFM, and on Simply J Crew
* Faded chambray shirt – You can also see it on Ema
* Hand-cut flower art tee – See it on Ema
* Iris embroidery tank
* Linen cotton coverstitch tank – You can also see it on Audreybella
* Painted bouquet tee – See it on FFM
* Perfect-fit cascade tee – I got this in wild plum, small (34C). I love the shade. Check out the tee on Audreybella
* Perfect-fit ruffle henley tee – No irl pics from anyone that I’ve found, but I ordered this in honey & sweet guava (back order) in S. This should be more flattering than the tissue painter henley given that the ruffle is less pronounced on this one.
* Suckered Gingham Perfect Shirt – On JCA Clicquot said, “…love it! Very soft and has a slouchy quality but still tidy enough for the office.’
* Tissue garland tank – on FFM
* Tissue painter henley – Also see it on FFM
* Tissue rosette bouquet tee
* Tulle blossom art tee
* Vintage bateau top – See it on Audreybella, on FFM, on Summerilla, on Kate, the pink on Simply J Crew and on Ingredients for Style.
Audreybella bought a new skirt in this post that she says fits like the silk deco skirt from winter. I haven’t seen it yet. No irl pics for the following, but I pointed out a few of the newer items in this post.
* Comprehensive list of final sale, including the following. I have seen the black in-store and it’s cute, but NFPC. I think the ruffle will pop more in the desert rose color, so I ordered it. I think it will be a great spring jacket and I don’t have one in that color.
* Ruffled gamine jacket – Regular sizes only. Comes in black & desert rose.
Size 2 Chest 36″ Waist 30.75,”
Size 4 Chest 37″ Waist 31.75″
Size 6 Chest 38″ Waist 32.75″
Thanks for stopping by…
p.s. Thanks again to Alexis for starting and continuing The Mothership. Without it, I might have more money in the bank but I wouldn’t look as good 😉 — plus, this blog probably wouldn’t exist.
p.p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join if you need to sign up.