J Crew’s silk lattice medallion top (A3750, $118) is available online only. It runs 00 – 12 at least. The current price is $79.99. The color is called navy.
Size 6 – TTS. This was the right size for me. 36C. Length was fine for me, I’m 5’0″. It might run a wee bit on the shorter side if you have a long torso. You have to see Skinny Hipster wearing the lattice popover with the Campbell capris in lattice medallion. Yep, she’s head-to-toe in the print and looks great.
If you try to size down, it might get too tight in the shoulders/arms. They fit fine in the 6 and were comfortable. The blouse felt fine thru the body as well. Had a skimming flow and wasn’t fitted. The neckline (left pic) is so plain. It just makes me think of scrubs. So I opened it a little bit (right pic), but it’s not going to stay like that unless you use fashion tape or a stylish little pin.
I thought the piping at the pockets might be an issue, but it was fine. I didn’t feel like it drew big squares highlighting my chest.
I like the piping at the sleeve. And I like the curved hem of the blouse. I’m totally not a pink-and-green person, but I love this print. Those are my Loft modern skinny ankle length jeans from last summer. I ordered two of the modern skinny ankle zip jeans on the recent promo and hoping they fit like these.
They made everything in this print except hats, jewelry, handbags & undies.
* Campbell capri in lattice medallion – still $69.99 online & in-store as of 4/25 – review
* Collection Everly printed pumps – $209.99 online vs. $199.99 in-store – review
* Lanie printed stacked heels – review
* Lattice medallion popover – review
* Lattice medallion scarf – review
* Lillian printed low wedges – review
* No. 2 pencil skirt in lattice medallion – review
* Silk lattice medallion top – review
* Swoop dress in latticework medallion – marked $69.99 in-store on 4/24 – review
There’s also the Emma fabric ballet flats ($148)
4/20 – 4/27
look for promo info on product page