Save an extra 20% off the Spring Sale section on JCrew.com thru 4/30 with EXTRA20. If your subtotal is $150 or more after the 20% has been taken, you will get free shipping. Thank you, J Crew for throwing some free shipping up in there.
Most of these links are to irl pics. If I don’t have irl pics, I have links to other bloggers’ irl pics and/or comments made about the item(s).
If you don’t see the item you’re interested in on this list, try entering the product name or style number in the Search This Blog feature on the right-hand side of the main page:
* Aran Isle scarf
* Aran isle metallic hat
* Bryant leather platform pump – They also come in suede. On The Mothership, Israel said, “I have the Bryant suede shoes in platinum gold. I really like them. They run a tad small because they are narrow in the toe area.”
Sherbie said, “I have the Bryants in leather – they fit TTS, and they’re gorg on the foot. Am thinking about picking up the suede ones myself!”
Baybaybay said, “I bought the Bryants in black leather and had to exchange for 1/2 size up. Maybe TTS for some but if you’re at all borderline then I suggest you SU.”
* Campo bag – Irl pics from JMPB
* Colletto necklace – No irl pic, but this is looks pretty in-person and will be $56 after the 20%. My favorite is the clear crystal, which they call black. There is also a Colletto bracelet.
* Crystal cascade necklace – Loveth. I’m wearing it with the tissue tuxedo tank in light ginger.
* Panier clutch – On The Mothership, Daisy said, “…it’s really lovely. A nice, elegant bag that is small enough to be a true evening bag, but yet enough with room inside to fit wallet, cell, makeup, etc. inside. I highly recommend it!”
* Porto driving mocs – The general rule is if you’re a half size, size down one. I am a 7.5 and take 7 in the mocs. They will form to your feet. Also, someone emailed me and let me know the citron is like the citron color we saw in 08 that looks just like a tennis ball. It isn’t a pale green as it looks on the website.
* Ribbed cashmere scarf – The salmon is pretty.
* Tuesday strappy heels – On The Mothership, Mama Cass said, “I have the tuesday strappy heels; and took my normal JC shoe size. They are great sandals, I think they are marked down so much b/c they are really special occasion once-in-a-while type shoes that people can’t justify paying FP for.”
* Butterscotch wool flannel schoolboy blazer – Irl pics
* Caprice jacket – Irl pics
* Chambray schoolboy blazer – Irl pics
* Drapey wool Mackenzie jacket (regular), Here for petite – on ABC
* Griffin coat here and here – See the mint on Summerilla. As discussed on The Mothership – Also comes in solid black and light berry.
* Puffer vest – Irl pic here
* Sultana jacket – on Dina
* Tweed Oona coat – As discussed on on The Mothership
* Tuxedo jacket – Irl pics
* Wool pleated chimera jacket
* Vintage zebra-stripe trench coat – Irl pics
* Lipstick gold foil pencil skirt – on Simply JCrew
* Shirred wool skirt – Irl pics
* Sunshine peony pencil skirt – Irl pics
* Tiered brique skirt – Irl pics
* Watercolor garden pencil skirt – Irl pics
* Watercolor pastiche pencil skirt – on Cleo, on Simply J Crew, on JenLynn, on Ema and Polyvores by JenLynn
* Watercolor potpourri mini – Irl pics
* Wool bungalow skirt – on My Bag Overfloweth
* Sequin peekaboo cardigan (17829) – The fall version was reviewed in this post. You might find a one on a rack in-store. It’s been sold out online, but keep your eyes peeled for popbacks.
* Bling button cardi – Irl pics
* Chiffon forget-me-not cardi – Irl pics
* Cotton gauze petal cardigan – Irl pics
* Dream cabin cardigan – Irl pics
* Dream shawl cardigan – Irl pics
* Featherweight cotton long cardi – Irl pics
* Merino ethereal ruffle – Irl pics
* Merino larkspur cardi – Irl pics
* Merino linen camp cardi – Irl pics
* Ruffled spring Celosia cardi – Irl pics of the FA09 version.
* Silk-linen ruffle cardigan – Irl pics
* Silk-linen v-neck sweater – Irl pics
* Twisted chiffon cardigan – Irl pics
* Watercolor pastiche cardi – Irl pics
* Adriana silk rows tank – on The Mothership
* Alice ruffle tank – I’ve tried it on and preferred a 4 (regular). The 2 was a bit tight in the chest. Side zip. I will assert again that J Crew camis seem to have a smidge more room at the hem. If I had to guess I’d say they’re at least 1/2″ wider at the bottom than previous, similar cami styles. Check it out on Heidi, on Simply J Crew and on yogagirl
* Alpansia swiss dot blouse – Irl pics
* Beach chambray ruffled vest – Irl pics
* Chain flower tee – on FFM
* Dip-dyed ribbon art tee – Irl pics
* Flouncy flowers scoopneck tee – Irl pics
* Embroidered spray art tee – Irl pics
* Kelsey ruffle top – Irl pics
* Laporte blouse – Irl pics. Check it out on Amy Kelinda and on Patina
* Linen-cotton tiered bateau shell – Irl pics
* Organza sash tissue tank – Irl pics
* Painted bouquet tee – on FFM
* Palmera ruffle cami – Irl pics
* Perfect fit cascade tee – Irl pics
* Perfect fit ruffle henley tee – Irl pics
* Philo eyelet blouse – on Fabulous Florida Mommy
* Rumpled broadcloth neapolitan print tunic – on ABC
* Silk Frances cami – Irl pics
* Slim stretch shirt – A great bargain at $40 before the extra 20%. I prefer a S regular in these.
* Sunray sequin tee – Irl pics
* Tattered petals tank – Irl pics
* Tissue garland tank – Irl pics
* Tissue ribbed ruffle henley – Irl pics
* Tissue rosette bouquet tee – Irl pics
* Tissue tier tank – on Heidi
* Tulle tiered blouse – Check it out on Summerilla and on Rats on Parade and and on Shop With M
* Watercolor garden shell – Irl pics
Disclaimer: I believe I have some promo items on here, such as the Adriana silk rows top. I believe the promo items will not have the 20% applied.
Hope this helps!