Size S – chest = 34″
Size M – chest = 36″
* Jackie cardigan ($49.60) – 20% off – New colors I like are kelly green, retro jade and walnut. I may get the retro grade to go w/the turquoise crystal brulee necklace. I usually pick S and usually don’t button, so I wore that size thru my pregnancy. I may go for a M this time.
* Tippi cardigan ($59.50) – 30% off – Classic pink & turquoise pool are $39.99 in-store. The sleeves were too wide, imo. This is good if you like to wear classic, cotton button downs under cardigans, not just the cotton lawn or other thinner button downs. I felt that if I sized down to XS, it could start to look a little tight if I buttoned it. There was no XS to try, unfortunately. However, I’m pretty sure I’d get the XS in it. The S just felt too big. – on A J Crew Shopping Habit
* Tippi cardigan in colorblock ($76) – 20% off – fuchsia burgundy is on final sale for $69.99
* Jackie shell ($33.60) – 30% off
* Merino turtleneck ($59.50) – 30% off – online only – I like the heather burgundy & turquoise pool.
* Tippi merino cardigan ($73.60) – 20% off
* Tippi sweater in argyle ($94.40) – 20% off – online only
* Tippi sweater in stripe ($62.65) – 30% off
Not messing with…
* Cambridge cable crewneck sweater ($61.60) – 20% off – online only
* Cambridge cable v-neck sweater ($61.60) – 30% off – online only
* Cambridge cable chunky turtleneck ($78.40) – 20% off – online only
* Cambridge cable turtleneck sweater ($68.60) – 30% off – online only
* Dream cardigan ($68) – 20% off – online only, only 3 colors on promo, what’s up with that
* Dream v-neck sweater ($63.60) – 20% off – online only
* Dream yoga cardigan ($102.40) – 20% off – online only
ETA: I ended up getting the Jackie in retro jade, Tippi in turquoise pool & heather burgundy and Tippi cardi in heather burgundy. Not sure if I will keep both the cardi & pullover in the heather burgundy. I think 30% off was a great deal, esp since some colors sell out before ever making it to sale. The Tippi cardi in XS was a nice fit, but I would’ve liked to try the S to be sure. I will probably try to get a hold of the S to be sure of the size I want to keep, if I decide to keep it.
includes a Tippi
What’s missing? Jewelry! My adventures for the day dictated that I wear none so I only had silver posts for earrings. I’m not sure what I would’ve worn with it, maybe my trap glass necklace or grey bubble necklace.
Did you shop the sweater promo? I find it interesting that the Cambridge and dream sweaters are online only. Perhaps this is to prevent them from becoming shopworn in the store. Remember that you can ask the b&m to match the online price. Great if you only want a sweater or two and don’t want to pay shipping or ridealong items up to $175+ for free shipping. Who thinks we’ll see a new promo on Tues?
p.s. Remember Ebates. Click here to join.