1 of 3
Factory Teddie sweater in leopard (FA16, F4731, $69.50) probably runs XXS – XXL like the one below. The color is called ILE = something that begins with ‘i’ + leopard. 100% cotton. Hand printed. Made in the Philippines. I first saw this sweater in-store on 8/25. It’s still not online as of 9/2. It came up as the Teddie sweater on my receipt. Teddie is the Factory version of the retail Tippi pullover sweater.
Size M – The Size S (not shown) fit, but it’s more fitted than I’d want it to be. If you go tts, you might not be able to fit a long-sleeve shirt under, if that’s your fashion jam. It’s not likely I will wear it like that, but with the M it’s definitely an option. The fabric is comfortable. The print is nice. It’s animal, leopard-y. I don’t like cartoon-y animal prints and this one is not, so I like it.
2 of 3
Factory short-sleeve sweater in leopard (FA16, F4296, $64) runs XXS – XXL. The color is called apricot leopard (ALE). 100% cotton. Hand printed. Machine wash.
Size L – This one feels like the one above. Comfortable. I felt like this one is a little tighter than the one above. Notice this is a size L. My stomach pokeout is my umbilical hernia. Some days it’s more pokey than others. I keep traveling and you’re not supposed to fly for a few weeks after. I’ll do it this year, though.
3 of 3
Rinse wash mid-rise skinny jeans (SP16, $85) run . 87% cotton, 12% poly, 1% elastane. The color is called rinse wash (RWA). Made in Indonesia. The sizes run by inseam, as opposed to regular, petite and tall.
Everything is 50% off at J. Crew Factory. WOOHOO gets an additional 50% off sale items. Promo also good in-store and will end on Labor Day, 9/5.
- crystal cube necklace – Love, love, love. Great dupe of the original retail from some years ago. This one has some weight, but isn’t too heavy. The glass is clear and pretty.
- leopard basketweave pencil skirt – Size 6P fit well. I passed. I want to be a leopard skirt person, but I wasn’t feeling it on me.
- lightweight striped tie-waist sweatshirt – No concensus among the current, four reviews. I would probably order a M, personally. It also comes in solid grey. Both have drop shoulders. CHEST – Size S = 40.5 “, Size M =42.5”
- metallic zebra sweatshirt – I saw this in-person. It’s more faded than the retail zebra tee, but I like it. Shiny things! CHEST – Size S = 36.5″, Size M = 38.5″
- polka dot or herringbone printed puffer vest – Reviews on this one are from 2015. I didn’t pay attention to the herringbone because I already own it. I really liked the polka dot. I thought there was some odd stitching going on the back, if you look at the stock photo. It doesn’t look like that in-person. The puffer stitching looks normal and isn’t pronounced in any way. I know I rarely wear polka dot things, cuz #teamstripes. But it was faintly calling my name as I put it back on the rack.
- striped short-sleeve sweater – Cute sweater for pattern mixing, like floral or leopard.